Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Borkum Riff wood tip cigars

This is a discussion on Borkum Riff wood tip cigars within the Maryland forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; Does anyone know where I can purchase these in the US?...

Newbie in the ocean

Borkum Riff wood tip cigars

Does anyone know where I can purchase these in the US?

Re: Borkum Riff wood tip cigars

Did a quick search but came up severely lacking. Maybe if you have a local B&M that has a sales rep for Swedish Match, the owner of Borkum Riff, you'll have more luck, but Swedish Match doesn't list Borkum Riff cigars on its Web site. Wish I had a better answer for you.

Certified Clubbin'-Seal HugSeal's Avatar

I have never heard of borkum riff cigars here(sweden) either. From what I can see Swedish Match markets two brands of cigars for the american market(none for the swedish):

"Garcia y Vega" and "White Owl" Both are beeing sold at famous smoke. don't know if any of them has wooden tips though.
    Bjorn to smoke
    (Credits go to Josh[AStateJB])

Puffer Fish with some spikes smburnette's Avatar

My local B&M carries them.. I used to get them, until Christmas time.. I got a pack of the peach ones, and they were full of tobacco mites.. Took them back and returned them, and have not been able to make myself get anymore since that time..