Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Gambrills - Titan Cigar

This is a discussion on Gambrills - Titan Cigar within the Maryland forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; Titan Cigar 2634 Chapel Lake Drive Gambrills, Maryland 21054 410.721.2944 • Located in The Village at Waugh Chapel Rt. 3/301 ...

Gambrills - Titan Cigar

Titan Cigar
    2634 Chapel Lake Drive
    Gambrills, Maryland 21054
    • Located in The Village at Waugh Chapel Rt. 3/301 •

Hours:
    Mon - Thurs 10am - 9:30pm
    Fri - Sat 10am - 12am
    Sun 12pm- 5pm

E-Maill: info@titancigar.com

Smoking will soon be banned in Maryland. Titan Cigar is a cigar lounge that will be exempt from the smoking ban. It is located between Caribou Coffee and Four Seasons Grill. Titan Cigar offers wifi internet access or you can also pick up free wifi from Caribou Coffee.

There is a great indoor smoking lounge with a large plasma television and plenty of drinks to choose from. Coffee from Caribou Coffee or Titan offers self service bar with wines, ports, and other alchoholic beverages.

When the weather is nice you can enjoy your cigar on the outdoor patio.

Titan offers memberships with personal humidfied lockers but membership is not required to enjoy the lounge and beverages.
    Last edited by pnoon; 07-31-2007 at 11:15 AM.
    2008 Pontiac Solstice - Mysterious Black

[SIZE="2"]FREE FTP SERVER AND EMAIL FOR CS MEMBERS[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]My Personal Blog[/SIZE]

Re: Gambrills - Titan Cigar

Looks like a great place.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish 4thtry's Avatar

Stopped by this place yesterday & i must say i was quite impressed.
    Brought my own smoke to burn at Caribou & noticed it was right next door, so i wasn't able to enjoy the lounge, but i poked my head in & i must say
    The only problem with doing nothing, is never knowing when you're done.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish ongreystreet's Avatar

Not the largest selection, but a great selection. Regular events, nice lounge, and a liquor license. I come down from Columbia to smoke there.

Newbie in the ocean

I stopped by there a little over a month ago, not too bad. I prefer the Humidour in Hunt Valley, but only because it's closer to my cousin's house whom I usually smoke with, and it has more room. Titan definitely did have it's perks though with the liquor on hand, and the location with some nice local eateries. Also, like you said, it doesn't have the biggest selection, but what they have is of high quality and still a nice variety. I do look forward to returning in the near future. If anyone is heading down, hit me up, if I'm free I'll come hang and smoke.