Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Cigar Room 2 Agawam Mass.

This is a discussion on Cigar Room 2 Agawam Mass. within the Massachusetts forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; The cigar room is alive and well located at 378 Walnut St Ext.In Agawam Mass....The new name is cigar room ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes cool hand luke's Avatar

Cigar Room 2 Agawam Mass.

The cigar room is alive and well located at 378 Walnut St Ext.In Agawam Mass....The new name is cigar room 2 operated by tobacconist Karin Tranghese... Cigar Room 2 Home

Puffer Fish with some spikes cool hand luke's Avatar

Re: Cigar Room 2 Agawam Mass.

Cigar room 2 is alive and well operating at 378 Walnut St. Ext. Agawam Mass....Well known and respected Karin Tranghese is the owner & operator. I love this place as it has a full smoke room, 3 big screen tv"s, and a huge walk in humidor..My fav. place to chill

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish djsmiles's Avatar

I just found this place, and actually had a chance to check it out a bit last night. Its not far from the girlfriends house either. I didn't get a chance to check out the lounge. But I did check out the selection. Karin, the owner, was very pleasant to chat with. And the selection was fantastic. As I'm use to online prices, I would have to say the prices here were fair. Considering taxes and what not. I will definitely be making more frequent trips to the Cigar Room.
    When Tyranny Becomes Law, Rebellion Becomes Duty!!!

Newbie in the ocean

I'm like 15 minutes away, gotta check it out soon