Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Watertown (Boston) Cigarand Lounge

This is a discussion on Watertown (Boston) Cigarand Lounge within the Massachusetts forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; Cigar and Lounge 56 Dexter Ave. Watertown, MA 02472 Mon - Sat: 11a - 9p Sun: 11p - 7p Just ...

Maturing Puffer Fish

Watertown (Boston) Cigarand Lounge

Cigar and Lounge
    56 Dexter Ave.
    Watertown, MA 02472

Mon - Sat: 11a - 9p
    Sun: 11p - 7p

Just opened about a year ago. One of the friendliest places I've been to smoke cigars. Cigars only - no liquor, no food (it's Massachusetts, after all), although they do provide free bottled water. Comfy seats, TV, good conversation, and an outstanding collection of cigars in the humidor. Ask for Demian or Big Mike, the owners and they will hook you up. Helpful and unpretentious. And now that Cigar Masters and Churchills are gone, we need to keep these places in business.

Alpha Puffer Fish Cigar-Enthusiast's Avatar

Re: Watertown (Boston) Cigarand Lounge

Quote Originally Posted by mi000ke View Post
    Cigar and Lounge
    56 Dexter Ave.
    Watertown, MA 02472

Mon - Sat: 11a - 9p
    Sun: 11p - 7p

Just opened about a year ago. One of the friendliest places I've been to smoke cigars. Cigars only - no liquor, no food (it's Massachusetts, after all), although they do provide free bottled water. Comfy seats, TV, good conversation, and an outstanding collection of cigars in the humidor. Ask for Demian or Big Mike, the owners and they will hook you up. Helpful and unpretentious. And now that Cigar Masters and Churchills are gone, we need to keep these places in business.
    Good to know about. They are close to my college. I'll have to check them out when I get my wheels up there.