Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Boston - LJ Perretti

This is a discussion on Boston - LJ Perretti within the Massachusetts forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; Originally Posted by BlackIrish Yes it was a fine shop. It's now in Churchill's, but there's not a lot to ...

Elder Puffer Fish Leader mosesbotbol's Avatar

Question Re: Boston - LJ Perretti

Quote Originally Posted by BlackIrish View Post
    Yes it was a fine shop. It's now in Churchill's, but there's not a lot to it. You can buy some pipes and lighters and tobaccos, and its humidor is Churchill's.
    The space on Tremont St, is it still a cigar shop though?
    Do you speak Campagnolo - F1- Alfa Romeo - IWC - Robiola?

Puffer Fish with some spikes BlackIrish's Avatar

Re: Boston - LJ Perretti

Quote Originally Posted by mosesbotbol View Post
    The space on Tremont St, is it still a cigar shop though?
    No, don't think so.

Rock a mullet like a STAR mugen910's Avatar

You mean on that little corner near tremont and Charles? I think it's Charles...right near "City Place" I thought that was still there?
    [SIZE=1]I am trying to spread CS spirit:[/SIZE][SIZE=1]
    AR, ID, IN, ME, MS, MT, NE,
    NM, ND, RI, SD, UT, VT, DC, WY
    15 Left.[/SIZE]

Sandbox Raffle
    SilverFox Troop Raffle!!!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader mosesbotbol's Avatar

We are getting Erlich and Perretti confused. Perretti is on the corner of Charles St. Erlich is/was on Trement St. near Govt Ctr.
    Do you speak Campagnolo - F1- Alfa Romeo - IWC - Robiola?

Puffer Fish with some spikes GJProductions's Avatar

just moved into Suffolk University on Tremont and this is my go to shop
    GJ Productions <-LOL

JGD

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up on this shop. I dealt with them last month about getting some Dracs. Their customer service was AMAZING. I had called them around the 13th, they suggested I shoot an e-mail to them about reserving a box. The day they got them I received a phone call, and they simply asked, how many I would like. They had no problems selling me a box at MSRP- which is something that many shops were not doing. I did not have to buy anything else to have the "right" to by a box either. When I asked if they could ship it down here to Baltimore they said they definitely could. They even informed me that because they were shipping it out of state I did not have to pay the tax on the cigars. They could have easily told me the price with the MA tax, hoping to pocket a little extra cash, but they didn't even attempt. These guys are real stand up people, and I plan to order from them any time I need a box and I will certainly be paying them a visit next time i go back home to Boston. If anyone is ever in the Boston area I definitely suggest you stop by!

Nice little shop with a decent selection of cigars. Staff was friendly and helpful. Prices were not too bad. We sat outside on their bench and smoked, great way to spend a few minutes people watching.

Paul

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Cigary's Avatar

When I lived in Framingham I came downtown once a week just to shop here...the nostalgia and pricing on my favorite sticks always made this place a favorite esp. with the Opus lineup and other HTF cigars. When you think about how this place has been in business for over 130 years you start thinking of it's rich history and how long that time frame is. I'd grab a couple of cigars and then head over to the Commons and walk around and see and read the history...I miss living there and always love had a great time with a rich history of the Boston area.
    A mind is like a parachute...it works best when it's open.

I love Boston because Peretti is there.

Newbie in the ocean

Theres a great feature on Google to see right inside the shop...

...this seems like a great place to grab a stick before walking the common.

Full grown Puffer Fish

Big LJ fan. Some of the guys can be a bit curmudgeon-y but overall I have had no problems. I did notice the last time I was there they did have a mold issue on some Illusione, but that didn't stop me from buying.....out of another case though

Looking for a bargain you will not find one within the City. They do have a great selection of all fine cigars and pipe tobaccos , Parking is tough, my suggestion if you are in the area is to take the T and walk around the city. It's a short walk across the common opposite the ball fields corner of South Charles and Boylston Sts.
    You just need to live a little ........

Maturing Puffer Fish

Just visited Peretti's last weekend, its still an amazing place. Good selection with staff that will help.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2