Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Welcome Bob Spoden and Bucanero Cigars!

This is a discussion on Welcome Bob Spoden and Bucanero Cigars! within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Welcome Mr. Spoden. It is our pleasure to have you visit Club Stogie and we appreciate your time with us. ...

Re: Welcome Bob Spoden and Bucanero Cigars!

Welcome Mr. Spoden. It is our pleasure to have you visit Club Stogie and we appreciate your time with us. I have also been less than fortunate to have been bitten by a Brown Recluse spider. No immediate pain but did suffer from deadened skin and several months of treatment. Mean little boogers!

I look forward to enjoying some of your cigars.
    5 things that make life worth living; a good relationship with God, a good woman, good hlth, good friends, and a fine cigar.

Leading Puffer Fish

[SIZE=3]A big welcome to the jungle Bob. I took a look at your web page yesterday [/SIZE][SIZE=3]http://www.bucanerocigars.com/[/SIZE][SIZE=3] and was very impressed by the variety of cigars/blends that you offer. The Salsa Toro and Full-Sail Toro are of interest to me, and look forward to trying these soon. I think the nearest B&M to me will be Koplins Cigar Company in Woodland Hills, CA....[/SIZE]
    Last edited by MarkinCA; 06-20-2008 at 08:44 PM.
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]

Leading Puffer Fish

[SIZE=3]And regarding those Black Widows Bob, its nothing that a 55 gallon drum of Malathion wouldn't take care of.....[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]

Elder Puffer Fish Leader TripleF's Avatar

Sorry to be cmiming in here sooooooo lete. I had the pleasure of talking with Kathy on the telephone today. I left a message offering my promo items and she called back inquiring about hats.

Had a very nice chat. Look forward to working with them and smoking some of their sticks.

Welcome Bob & Kathy to ClubStogie

Now let's get back to smoking....

welcome Bob. It was a pleasure talking with you today on the phone. Look forward to a Z and chatting again soon.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3