Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

humidor with the blue light

This is a discussion on humidor with the blue light within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; about 8 hours left on this one http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot.cfm?lotID=571784...

No longer a community member.

Re: humidor with the blue light

Quote Originally Posted by ahc4353 View Post
    I want one with a disco ball and lights when it opens.

I love BADM's!

Al
    Go eat carp, al.

Quote Originally Posted by Av8tor152d View Post
    Hahaha... I only want the box... not the cigars.

Quote Originally Posted by DBall View Post
    Go eat carp, al.

Hahaha... I only want the box... not the cigars.
    Well the only way I see to fix this is for you to send me the cigars once you buy the box...........Can't blame a guy fro trying

RIP Louie

I can get them empty.

PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by DBall View Post
    Go eat carp, al.

How about the fuzzy dice one?

guess i'm not allowed thr Jay Hemingway's Avatar

i have one of these humi's.
    i remember the old lady saying she saw a humidor that lites up blue online. i told her that she was crazy, there's no such thing. than low and behold i seen it too! it reminded me of my old civic hatchback. it was all white with blue neons underneath the car,underneath the seats and the blue LED pedals. i had to have it!
    after finding out that it was only sold with the cigars in it as one piece, i wasn't sure i would get one,not really into cao. i was looking on ebay for a while for just the empty humi, i think some where being sold for as much as $100 for just the humi,no sticks. funny thing is the whole humi including the cigars was going for only $200. i never got one off of ebay.
    i got lucky when my local b&m got one in and was selling singles out of the humi. i begged my friend who worked there to ask the owner if i could buy it when they were all sold.
    he kept his word and i got the call that it was waiting for me.
    i love it as a convo piece but it doesn't hold its humidity, either that or the digital hygrometer is dodgey.
    it is cool and i love it.
    good luck and i hope you find one!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish BlueHavanaII's Avatar

I've got an empty one I'm willing to deal for. I do not suggest these used as a humi tho. As said before, they do not generally seal well, but they are pretty cool! PM me if interested.

Jim

Puffer Fish with some spikes kugie's Avatar

I don't know if anyone posted this but thompson cigar has them on back order till june

http://www.thompsoncigar.com/default...earch&uid=2027
    "Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together - mass hysteria." Dr. P. Venkman

Dan,
    I entered your name with the Pimp My Humi guys.
    I'm sure that they can hook you up!

:-)

guess i'm not allowed thr Jay Hemingway's Avatar

here's my jammy with some davi anni 3 tubos. they look pretty bad arse in there, but i took them out after i noticed the hygro wouldn't hold.

these humi's would have been alot nicer if they had been made out of something other than plastic. maybe ceramic or even a nice shiney waxed wood. but i guess for the price it really isn't that bad. i mean 25 cigars and a nice white LED lit humidor for $200 is pretty good, considering most cigars in that range of smoke just come in a regular box.
    well i like mine, ill keep it around! lol

Thanks for the pics.

Not my style but very cool none the less.

Thanks again for the pics.

Al

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Hemingway View Post
    here's my jammy with some davi anni 3 tubos. they look pretty bad arse in there, but i took them out after i noticed the hygro wouldn't hold.

these humi's would have been alot nicer if they had been made out of something other than plastic. maybe ceramic or even a nice shiney waxed wood. but i guess for the price it really isn't that bad. i mean 25 cigars and a nice white LED lit humidor for $200 is pretty good, considering most cigars in that range of smoke just come in a regular box.
    well i like mine, ill keep it around! lol

Young Puffer Fish

thats so ****ing awesome. I want one.
    Bryan

That is one bada$$ humi

[SIZE=5]Why Merge the best with the rest?[/SIZE]

I'm surprised Kmart hasn't came out with one of these. They could call it the Blue Light Special Humi. Heck' I'd buy one

[SIZE=5]Why Merge the best with the rest?[/SIZE]

Full grown Puffer Fish NJ Stogie King's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NCRadioMan View Post
    I have one and it will not get above 63%. But that is where I prefer it.
    I have one of these boxes as well. I bought it for $50 off of Ebay and when it came I was slightly disappointed. It doesn't really hold that many cigars (it really isn't meant to) and there is a very flimsy cedar tray that covers the inside of the plastic base. I am using a Boveda 75% RH in it right now and it will not go over 59% RH within the humidor. I am going to use it more as a temporary storage unit to "de-humidify" my smokes for a few days before I smoke them. I would never use this CAO humidor as an aging humidor or keep my smokes in their for a long period of time.

Jon

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3