Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

humidor with the blue light

This is a discussion on humidor with the blue light within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Hi, I have recently run across pictures of your new humidor with the blue light. http://gizmag.com/pictures/7040_27030781323_1.jpg Now the second question ...

Puffer Fish with many spikes sanfrantreat's Avatar

humidor with the blue light

Hi, I have recently run across pictures of your new humidor with the blue light. http://gizmag.com/pictures/7040_27030781323_1.jpg

Now the second question is im from Toronto Ontario Canada. WHERE can I buy this.

Re: humidor with the blue light

Quote Originally Posted by r-ice View Post
    Hi, I have recently run across pictures of your new humidor with the blue light. http://gizmag.com/pictures/7040_27030781323_1.jpg

Now the second question is im from Toronto Ontario Canada. WHERE can I buy this.
    I'm pretty sure thats the box the CAO Vision ships in. I don't think you can buy it separately.

Quote Originally Posted by jjefrey View Post
    I'm pretty sure thats the box the CAO Vision ships in. I don't think you can buy it separately.

ill buy the cigars too, I just read about them. But I have yet to see any Caos in any of the B&M's I frequent!

ill buy the cigars too, I just read about them. But I have yet to see any Caos in any of the B&M's I frequent!

I think they are pretty much back ordered and out of stock just about everywhere. Good luck on your search.

I bought a couple from Taboo Cigars - they will be here tomorrow (along with a bunch of other stuff). Looks like they still have some in stock. You can always call Rob and see if he can get you a box - he's a great guy.

http://www.taboocigars.com/category.sc?categoryId=36
    Last edited by gnukfu; 02-03-2008 at 02:32 PM.
    [SIZE=3]George[/SIZE] - I'm getting married!, don't cry ladies!!

Looks like there is one box up at cbid ends tomorrow

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot.cfm?lotID=534312

I've been looking to get one too. There's a lot that go on ebay, I found some on a site from a place in Texas, but I can't find it at the moment.

Full grown Puffer Fish CigarHoss's Avatar

Check your PMs
    ---------------------------------

"...one fist of iron...the other of steel...if the right one don't getcha then the left one will..."

Full grown Puffer Fish SmokinJoe's Avatar

There are 2 empty ones and one full on ebay now...

Sergeant of Marines ragin' cajun's Avatar

I think they are pretty much back ordered and out of stock just about everywhere. Good luck on your search.

Everywhere that I've looked they are on back order. I've also seen the humidor box, while its pretty cool, the one that I've seen didn't look like it would humidity that good. It could just be that particular box, hopefully not all of them were made to that boxes standards. Good luck on your search.
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]- - SEMPER FI [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]ROCK ON WAR DOGS[/SIZE]

GWN

Cigar Bodega usually has lots of CAOs, don't know about the Vision though. Saw a half-full box over at Smokin Joes in Lewiston NY. You could probably make em an offer if you're headed that way. When the Vision was released it was a hot item with B&Ms selling singles and then the box for around $100, but I would think you'd get it cheaper. Why don't you call around Chicago and see if any of the shops there could hold one for you when you head that way.

Can walk again.

Quote Originally Posted by ragin' cajun View Post
    Everywhere that I've looked they are on back order. I've also seen the humidor box, while its pretty cool, the one that I've seen didn't look like it would humidity that good. It could just be that particular box, hopefully not all of them were made to that boxes standards. Good luck on your search.
    I have one and it will not get above 63%. But that is where I prefer it.

Quote Originally Posted by GWN View Post
    Cigar Bodega usually has lots of CAOs, don't know about the Vision though. Saw a half-full box over at Smokin Joes in Lewiston NY. You could probably make em an offer if you're headed that way. When the Vision was released it was a hot item with B&Ms selling singles and then the box for around $100, but I would think you'd get it cheaper. Why don't you call around Chicago and see if any of the shops there could hold one for you when you head that way.
    actually right now bodega doesn't have very many caos.. and i'll check chicago when I get there =] thanks...

Aside from the novelty, do you guys think this humdior would have any collectible value going forward, or would one be better just putting the money toward a high qualty box like a Reed & Barton or other similar traditional humidor?

[SIZE=2]"Following the path of least resistance is what makes rivers, and men, crooked."[/SIZE]

Puffer Fish with some spikes NHsmoker's Avatar

I think the boxes look awesome but I just think it is too small to buy for use as a humidor. I also don't find the visions to be my favorite cao and would rather not spend the high price for these particular sticks. But maybe you guys feel differently about this.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast