Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Welcome Back Oliva

This is a discussion on Welcome Back Oliva within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Thanks to Ian (BengalMan) for all the help and information about Oliva events and meeting up with gorillas at different ...

Scratching Itches chippewastud79's Avatar

Welcome Back Oliva

Thanks to Ian (BengalMan) for all the help and information about Oliva events and meeting up with gorillas at different B+M's to sit and chat over a cigar.

Hopefully you can continue to keep us all updated with lots of exciting Oliva news for a long time.
    You can never have too many cigars, they are like an investment in good times.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader awsmith4's Avatar

Re: Welcome Back Oliva

I enjoy every one of Oliva's blends, to different degrees, and am glad to have them here.

Welcome back Oliva forum!!
    Tam

Apparently I will smoke anything...?

Thanks for working to keep the Oliva forum. I love Oliva cigars and look forward to future posts here. As far as Nub Cigars I have to wonder about a brand new company that would turn their nose up at free advertising. It says a lot to me about their customer focus. They may produce a very good cigar but I'm not sure I want to support them after reading about their response to CS.
    Do you ever feel like you're the first clown in the tiny yellow car?

Puffer Fish with many spikes BengalMan's Avatar

It's good to be back.

Quote Originally Posted by BengalMan View Post
    It's good to be back.
    Good to have you here, Ian.

Vodka is food....who's hungry?

You're welcome, Dave.

Puffer Fish with many spikes RaiderinKS's Avatar

I got endlessly harassed by my wife for buying a box of V figurados, but it was worth it.

Puffer Fish with many spikes BengalMan's Avatar

Haha, I get endlessly harassed by mine for all the coolers scattered around the house. It's one of those things that they'll hopefully learn to deal with.

Scratching Itches chippewastud79's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BengalMan View Post
    Haha, I get endlessly harassed by mine for all the coolers scattered around the house. It's one of those things that they'll hopefully learn to deal with.
    Its because you don't smoke enough.
    You can never have too many cigars, they are like an investment in good times.

Leading Puffer Fish

[SIZE=3]Welcome back to the Jungle Ian...[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes wharfrathoss's Avatar

welcome Ian, think i met ya at OSI in canton & Medina Cigar during the ACC herf-good to have ya here
    There's nothing so bad in life that it can't be made worse by a lousy cigar.