Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

New product announcement... The Oliva Connecticut!

This is a discussion on New product announcement... The Oliva Connecticut! within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; In the near future Oliva will be launching a Connecticut cigar for all you mild smokers out there. Time and ...

Puffer Fish with many spikes BengalMan's Avatar

New product announcement... The Oliva Connecticut!

In the near future Oliva will be launching a Connecticut cigar for all you mild smokers out there. Time and time again at events our reps are asked, "what does Oliva have that's MILD", well soon we will have just that. Gilbert worked for quite some time perfecting the Connecticut blend and I must say, they are tasty. I'm not a mild cigar smoker for the most part, but I really enjoyed this particular smoke. In my opinion it is more flavorful than most other mild cigars out there, while still maintaining the mild, creamy taste that mild cigar smokers are looking for.

As soon as I can get my hands on them and they are ready for release I will be sure to hit some Gorillas with a couple.

Happy smoking!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish BostonMark's Avatar

Re: New product announcement... The Oliva Connecticut!

Does this mean you are staying?

I sure hope so! It has been great having you here on the forums! Lookin forwards to the Connecticut!

Quote Originally Posted by BostonMark View Post
    Does this mean you are staying?

I sure hope so! It has been great having you here on the forums! Lookin forwards to the Connecticut!
    Yes I'll be here for the long haul!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish BostonMark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BengalMan View Post
    Yes I'll be here for the long haul!
    Well good! Glad to have you !

ohhh... i am slowly weaning (is that right? as in babies wean off the bottle?) from mild and mild to medium bodied smokes to more medium to full bodied smokes. I now LOVE medium to full bodied but every once and a while will light up a mild smoke just for the creamy and low key part (mostly for lunches and mornings and such) i can't wait to get my hands on a couple of these!

If you can get your hands on some before the B&M's around here would you be willing to sell some to me? or maybe a trade?

Quote Originally Posted by CigarMonkel View Post
    ohhh... i am slowly weaning (is that right? as in babies wean off the bottle?) from mild and mild to medium bodied smokes to more medium to full bodied smokes. I now LOVE medium to full bodied but every once and a while will light up a mild smoke just for the creamy and low key part (mostly for lunches and mornings and such) i can't wait to get my hands on a couple of these!

If you can get your hands on some before the B&M's around here would you be willing to sell some to me? or maybe a trade?
    I see your in Ann Arbor, once I get my shipment of them, I'll be sure to PM and see if we can't get together up in your neck of the woods and smoke a couple. Keep in mind though, I don't have an exact time frame on when they'll be available, but as soon as something is concrete, I will be sure to let everyone here at CS know.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader shilala's Avatar

Sounds cool. I'll look forward to trying them.
    I can't imagine anything milder than a G, but maybe they mean milder different?
    Like with no smoke?

Puffer Fish with some spikes pistolero's Avatar

Sounds good to me. Mild and tasty is good.

Smoke a big fat one! The pistolero

I see your in Ann Arbor, once I get my shipment of them, I'll be sure to PM and see if we can't get together up in your neck of the woods and smoke a couple. Keep in mind though, I don't have an exact time frame on when they'll be available, but as soon as something is concrete, I will be sure to let everyone here at CS know.

Awesome i can't wait!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish CaddoMoney's Avatar

Awesome! Thanks for the announcement, I can't wait until these show up in my neck of the woods. Unfortunately the local B&Ms don't carry Oliva products in my area so I have to grab 'em when I'm out of state or online.

Oh, and welcome back!
    Pseudo Herfin'
    RIP little brother... August 20th 1987 ~ June 28th 2007

Quote Originally Posted by CaddoMoney View Post
    Awesome! Thanks for the announcement, I can't wait until these show up in my neck of the woods. Unfortunately the local B&Ms don't carry Oliva products in my area so I have to grab 'em when I'm out of state or online.

Oh, and welcome back!
    Caddo,

We actually just hired a rep for AR, if you want, shoot me a PM with your area shops that don't currently carry them and I'll get that list over to him and see if we can't get some Oliva's into your neck of the woods!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader TripleF's Avatar

Oh yeah...........now the Oliva line will be even better. I like connecticuts at certain times of the day.

Would love to be one of the first you send your samples out to when they come in!!

Thanks for making great cigars!!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish CaddoMoney's Avatar

Caddo,

We actually just hired a rep for AR, if you want, shoot me a PM with your area shops that don't currently carry them and I'll get that list over to him and see if we can't get some Oliva's into your neck of the woods!
    Now that's service - pm sent!
    Pseudo Herfin'
    RIP little brother... August 20th 1987 ~ June 28th 2007

Puffer Fish with many spikes xxwaldoxx's Avatar

As I understand it, the Connecticut will be a release with no fanfare correct? So as soon as it is available it will be released without pre launch events (like the Serie V had)?

Thanks for all the info.
    Oliva has quickly become a regular cigar in my rotation (Especially the V Lancero and G Maduro Belicoso)

-Walt

Walt White

Yes it is scheduled to be a soft launch.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast