Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Question about brands produced

This is a discussion on Question about brands produced within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Welcome Back ! Glad this all worked out and it made me consider a question. Besides the other cigars that ...

Question about brands produced

Welcome Back !

Glad this all worked out and it made me consider a question.

Besides the other cigars that started all this just how big is the Oliva operation?

Is there anywhere I could see a list of all the brands produced under the Oliva operation? The reason I ask is that many times I have found that I like certain cigars from different companies that are produced by the same people. I came across another brand (name withheld so everyone will leave them alone on c-bid so I can keep getting them cheap) under the Oliva production and like them a lot.

Thanks,
    Chas
    Solid Cedar Tray Photos Now Online - Check Them Here

No longer a community member.

Re: Question about brands produced

Quote Originally Posted by ChasDen View Post
    I came across another brand (name withheld so everyone will leave them alone on c-bid so I can keep getting them cheap) under the Oliva production and like them a lot.
    BASTAGE!

I was actually going to post asking what a good sampler range of Oliva would be for someone that had never had their cigars. Seems that would fit in this thread.
    Begging won't make it hurt less.

Puffer Fish with many spikes BengalMan's Avatar

Mukey,

We sell samplers, they should be available at your local Oliva retailer. Below is a link to check out what is in them:

http://www.olivacigar.com/PDF/sampler.pdf

What would Skeeter do? kansashat's Avatar

One of my favorite Oliva products is the Padilla Habano robusto......just a buttspanker of a cigar! I sent one to a friend who smoked it after he smoked a couple CC's. He said it was quite good even after smoking the Cuban leaf.

Can you tell me who blended the cigar? It seems to be hit & miss with the stock status at the few vendors who carry it. Is it a low production cigar?

Thanks!
    The views & opinions expressed by kansashat are not necessarily the views & opinions of Club Stogie, or it's associates. Iamstillveryfondofbananacreampie.

Full grown Puffer Fish garyatmaui's Avatar

I get a cigar from Famous made by Oliva that I like a lot called Georges Reserve. The construction, draw, burn and taste are wonderful. It is a smooth smoke. Got my first one in a sampler and had to order a box. It is as close as I have come to finding a regular.

Home is where my houseboat is...

Son of Evil Emperor Zurg jjirons69's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BengalMan View Post
    Mukey,

We sell samplers, they should be available at your local Oliva retailer. Below is a link to check out what is in them:

http://www.olivacigar.com/PDF/sampler.pdf
    Man, that MBIII sampler looks too damn sweet! One would almost hate to burn them. Almost.
    I'll have a cafe, mocha, vodka, valium latte to go please.