Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Oliva Indianapolis, IN events

This is a discussion on Oliva Indianapolis, IN events within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Friday March 14th - Randy's Tobacco Shop, Indianapolis, IN. 4pm-7pm Thursday March 27th - Pipe Puffer, Indianapolis, IN. 4pm-7pm March ...

Puffer Fish with many spikes BengalMan's Avatar

Oliva Indianapolis, IN events

Friday March 14th - Randy's Tobacco Shop, Indianapolis, IN. 4pm-7pm

Thursday March 27th - Pipe Puffer, Indianapolis, IN. 4pm-7pm

March is a little slow event wise, but April is going to be very heavy with events all over MI, IN, and Toledo, OH. I hope to see some of you out!

Re: Oliva Indianapolis, IN events

Hmm I dont get done class until 4:15, but I might try and make it up on Friday

Sounds good, hopefully you can make it!

The Pipe Puffer....is that across from the Greenwood Park Mall. If that's the one your talking about I'm in Greenwood every day, and would love to stop in and meet you.

Puffer Fish with some spikes Boomer's Avatar

Hey Bengalman,
    Do we have cigar reps calling in Minnesota or do our B&Ms have to order online?
    It is better to know me and not need me than to need me and not know me!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Hey Bengalman,
    Do we have cigar reps calling in Minnesota or do our B&Ms have to order online?

Boomer,

Yes, Cory is the MN Rep. If you have shops that are looking to carry our line or shops that you'd like to carry our line, let me know and I'll pass along their info to him. I talk to Cory at least 1x a week and if there is a location that is looking to, or you'd like to carry Oliva, he will definitely make a trip over to them and see what he can do. Shoot me a PM and I'll be sure to pass it along.

Quote Originally Posted by smitdavi View Post
    The Pipe Puffer....is that across from the Greenwood Park Mall. If that's the one your talking about I'm in Greenwood every day, and would love to stop in and meet you.
    To be honest, I don't know off hand. I do know that it's the only Pipe Puffer in my area, so it's probably the same one. I hope to see you out, it should be a great time!

Bump for the event this Thursday at Pipe Puffer.

Pipe Puffer
    2306 E County Line Rd
    Indianapolis, IN 46227
    (317) 881-2957

Hopefully I can meet a couple Gorillas!

Two questions:
    What goes on at these events?
    And if I'm strapped for cash, should I not attend?

Quote Originally Posted by scubasteven9 View Post
    Two questions:
    What goes on at these events?
    And if I'm strapped for cash, should I not attend?
    At the events a couple things happen. I am there to educate people on the Oliva line and to answer any questions that customers may have about Oliva or anything else in the cigar industry for that matter that I may know about. We have specials of all kinds through out the event and sometimes raffles. There is no big purchase requirement or anything like that. The great thing about the Oliva line is that it's affordable. One special we are running is buy 3 cigars, get one free. Stop on by, say hi and have a cigar if you have a free moment Thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by BengalMan View Post
    At the events a couple things happen. I am there to educate people on the Oliva line and to answer any questions that customers may have about Oliva or anything else in the cigar industry for that matter that I may know about. We have specials of all kinds through out the event and sometimes raffles. There is no big purchase requirement or anything like that. The great thing about the Oliva line is that it's affordable. One special we are running is buy 3 cigars, get one free. Stop on by, say hi and have a cigar if you have a free moment Thursday.

Hey man...it was great to meet ya. Let me know when your in Bloomington, and I'll meet you at Briar and Burley!