Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

ATTN: OH, KY, and IN Gorillas! Oliva Cigar Dinner

This is a discussion on ATTN: OH, KY, and IN Gorillas! Oliva Cigar Dinner within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; When: Tuesday April 29th 2008 Where: Montgomery Inn Boathouse in Cincinnati, OH. Time: Should be starting around 5:30 Tickets are ...

Puffer Fish with many spikes BengalMan's Avatar

ATTN: OH, KY, and IN Gorillas! Oliva Cigar Dinner

When: Tuesday April 29th 2008
    Where: Montgomery Inn Boathouse in Cincinnati, OH.
    Time: Should be starting around 5:30

Tickets are $75 and include dinner, drink tickets and an Oliva Sampler. For more information call the Party Source in Bellevue at (859) 291-4007 and ask for Micah.

Big cat in a Jungle OPUSX-TIGER's Avatar

Re: ATTN: OH, KY, and IN Gorillas! Oliva Cigar Dinner

Sound interesting, but is it in OH or KY. As I am aware OH outlawed smoking a few months ago. But I would love to smoke a ser V as they are awsome smokes for the price.

Quote Originally Posted by OPUSX-TIGER View Post
    Sound interesting, but is it in OH or KY. As I am aware OH outlawed smoking a few months ago. But I would love to smoke a ser V as they are awsome smokes for the price.
    The Party Source rents out the Montgomery Inn and has select areas for cigar smoking for this private pre-sale event.

Full grown Puffer Fish garyatmaui's Avatar

I am going to have to figure out how to be in Cincy for business that day. Any chance you will have a few NUBS there? I am hoping to be at the TinderBox at Easton on the 3rd, but may have to travel.

gary

Quote Originally Posted by BengalMan View Post
    When: Tuesday April 29th 2008
    Where: Montgomery Inn Boathouse in Cincinnati, OH.
    Time: Should be starting around 5:30

Tickets are $75 and include dinner, drink tickets and an Oliva Sampler. For more information call the Party Source in Bellevue at (859) 291-4007 and ask for Micah.

Home is where my houseboat is...

Quote Originally Posted by garyatmaui View Post
    I am going to have to figure out how to be in Cincy for business that day. Any chance you will have a few NUBS there? I am hoping to be at the TinderBox at Easton on the 3rd, but may have to travel.

gary
    The cigar package is an Oliva package, but the Party Source, the shop that puts the dinner together will surely have a good supply at their shop which is very close by.