Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

CAO Escaparate Costa Rica 411?

This is a discussion on CAO Escaparate Costa Rica 411? within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Jon can you tell us anything exclusive regarding the blend you and your cohorts have been working on and will ...

CAO Escaparate Costa Rica 411?

Jon can you tell us anything exclusive regarding the blend you and your cohorts have been working on and will soon be released?

Is it the CAO Escaparate Costa Rica, (escaparate, Spanish for showcase)? Please do tell.

Regarding your recent comments,

Q: In your opinion what is one of the most important pieces of cigar etiquette?

A: Don’t be judgmental towards what others are smoking and enjoying. Nothing upsets me
    more than reading the comments posted on some of these online forums by selfappointed
    cigar “authorities” who blast brands that they don’t smoke or care for. To each
    their own, right? There really is such a ‘schoolyard mentality’ on some of these cigar
    forums—one guy takes a jab at someone for posting something they may not agree with
    and then—BAM—everyone piles on. Grow up.
    I whole heartedly agree and of course that never happens around here.

Thanks in advance.

"aspera! per aspera! per ardua! ad astra!"

Re: CAO Escaparate Costa Rica 411?

Very interesting post... I would love to know more about this as well. Having the opportunity to try a few different smokes from the Escaparate I must say I have not been disappointed. What a great facility in Nashville, and a great group of people.

I totally agree as well with the Q & A. I have posted several replies with this same tone and really do not understand why this is so hard for some to understand or see.

later,

mJ

Jon,

love the label, first class as always!

Young Puffer Fish

Re: CAO Escaparate Costa Rica 411?

No, the new release is not the CAO Costa Rica...

Cigar Insider broke the story (we gave them the exclusive for a week) on Tuesday night, and Wednesday morning I was on a plane to Vegas--just got back Friday night.

I'll be issuing the formal press release this week; however, for now here is an 'entertaining video' (in 2 parts) that relates to the new blend--enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9l1ELPhBAHg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DO73w...eature=related
    Jon Huber
    Director of Lifestyle Marketing

CAO International, Inc.