Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

LX2??

This is a discussion on LX2?? within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Jon, you been holding out on us?? What info can you give us on this new smoke? I know that ...

LX2??

Jon, you been holding out on us?? What info can you give us on this new smoke? I know that it prolly won't hit the b&m's till after what July or so?

I loves me smokes

Young Puffer Fish

Re: LX2??

Big D - Not "holding out" at all...we gave the 'exclusive' to Cigar Insider and they broke the story Tuesday night.

Wednesday I morning, I left for Vegas and just returned Friday night. We'll fill you in more; however, here is a video (in 2 parts) we created that revolves around the 'new release'....enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9l1ELPhBAHg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DO73w...eature=related
    Jon Huber
    Director of Lifestyle Marketing

CAO International, Inc.

http://www.caocigars.com/press/CAOLx2PR.pdf

These look very exciting! It's been a while since I've looked forward to a new Ligero treat! Can't wait till they reach us mortals.
    "While smoking a cigar, we are in the presence of eternity...the smoke drifts gently heavenward on its quest to combine with the great eternal oneness." - Prince Sined Yar Maharg Love Jimmy

Here is a bit more gleaned from the press release.

CAO Lx2 (“Ligero-times-two”) is a full-bodied, full-flavored cigar named for the priming of the tobacco plant which produces a leaf that is dark, strong, and spicy. CAO Lx2 combines a Nicaraguan wrapper with a Honduran binder, and incorporates two different ligero filler tobaccos from the Dominican Republic and Nicaragua. “The inspiration for Lx2 came from a small growing field in Nicaragua called Pueblo Nuevo,” said CAO President Tim Ozgener. “Pueblo Nuevo is a 140-acre farm outside of Condega (Nicaragua) where tobacco is grown exclusively for CAO and Toraño brands. We found that tobacco from this particular farm yields an abundance of strength while retaining a nice, earthy sweetness. The taste profile played perfectly into what we were looking for with the Lx2 concept.”
    Packaged in boxes of 20 cigars, CAO Lx2 will be available in three shapes: Rob (5" x 4, Toro (6" x 50), and the torpedo-shaped Beli (6 1/2" x 52), and will have a suggested retail price range of $6 to $8 per cigar.

"aspera! per aspera! per ardua! ad astra!"

sounds awesome can't wait

The videos are where I heard about it. Can't wait to try it out.

I loves me smokes

Puffer Fish with many spikes ucubed's Avatar

bump....that is a badass band
    ucubed's nub sticks thread (with pics!!)

Bring out the Strait Jacket

Another fancy band to add to my collection, I now start my search to find a used one.
    [SIZE=3]Senor Mike

Smoke Reviews[/SIZE][SIZE=3]
    [/SIZE]

Awesome! How does it compare in strength to the La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero?

I have one in my humi letting it age a couple more weeks before smoking
    http://jonharky3.blogspot.com/
    "If it's for free...It's for me!!

i really like the band

Puffer Fish with some spikes kugie's Avatar

I am Excited. Sounds like a good Smoke
    "Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together - mass hysteria." Dr. P. Venkman

Rock a mullet like a STAR mugen910's Avatar

I Love how the Manufacturer is on CS!!!!
    [SIZE=1]I am trying to spread CS spirit:[/SIZE][SIZE=1]
    AR, ID, IN, ME, MS, MT, NE,
    NM, ND, RI, SD, UT, VT, DC, WY
    15 Left.[/SIZE]

Sandbox Raffle
    SilverFox Troop Raffle!!!

So, CAO.... Are you going to be giving out any free samples of the LX2 to the people that posted in this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by elderboy02 View Post
    So, CAO.... Are you going to be giving out any free samples of the LX2 to the people that posted in this thread?
    ya. huh? huh? comeeeeoooooonnnnnn

stearns

“When I get a chance to play golf or go on a boat with good people, take the boat out and put some lobsters on the grill, get the ice-cold beer and the cigars - that's heaven here on earth." - Bernie Mac. RIP[SIZE=7]
    [/SIZE]

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast