Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Hello from Oliva!

This is a discussion on Hello from Oliva! within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Originally Posted by Lords Tobacco Co. Hi there, would love to go direct with you all for my retail store, ...

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Sam Leccia's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lords Tobacco Co. View Post
    Hi there, would love to go direct with you all for my retail store, I am just getting it up and running as I just bought out the current owner.
    my email is info@lordstobacco.com
    phone: 724-946-2614 or 724-674-3071
    thanks much you make an awesome cigar

Thanks for the compliment...I like them too..

I sent you an email.

Sam

Great videos! Welcome to Cigar Live. It is interesting to be able to interact with cigar professionals.

Full grown Puffer Fish Cigar Jockey-cl's Avatar

Had a O Robusto yesterday.
    That thing was perfect!!!

Puffer Fish with some spikes slcraiders-cl's Avatar

Great Intro and Tour videos. Sam, do you guys plan on re-releasing the original Master Blends I series?
    All the world's indeed a stage. We are merely players.

Quote Originally Posted by slcraiders View Post
    Great Intro and Tour videos. Sam, do you guys plan on re-releasing the original Master Blends I series?
    Well..Jose did keep the equivalent of 500 boxes of the Master Blend 1 and the Master blend 2...

There is talk about a limeted release of the final 500, but nothing concrete at this point...we have been focusing all of our attention on the release of the Serie V Ligero Especial. We also want to go through all of the Masterblend 3's...PICK THESE UP if you haven't already...these wont be around forever.

What's interesting, is that we no longer laser engrave the masterblends, in fact we no longer have the laser engraver...So some cigars were already laser engraved and some were not...They all were made years ago, and are all resting comfortable in the Aging room...We smoked them when I was last down there a couple of months ago.

on my next trip down, I will take some photos of the resting Master Blends..

Thanks for the question.

Full grown Puffer Fish Gatormoye's Avatar

hello from one of your retailers (ol' times premium cigars, leesburg,fl) love the cigars, i personaly smoke the o more than anyother, love the s. Keep up the good work.
    The sun is orange and the sky is blue, that's how you know God is a gator too. Goooooooooo gators!!!!!

Welcome pull up a chair and have a smoke
    When I read about the evils of smoking, I gave up reading

Leading Puffer Fish Dogwatch Dale-cl's Avatar

Very glad to have you here Sam. Welcome to Cigar Live!

We've reviewed a couple Oliva cigars on Dogwatch Cigar Radio and liked them all. We look forward to doing some more.
    Dogwatch Dale Co-host, DogWatch Cigar Radio
    www.dogwatchsocialclub.com

Nice to see another fine manufacture with us here at the forum--Welcome Aboard!
    ViVat Jesus!

Young Puffer Fish lifeslittleobserver's Avatar

Welcome Sam...the videos are wonderful. Can you tell us who produced them for you? That's the geek in me coming out.
    Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of a cigar. -- Mark Twain

love your cigars,wecome abord!
    put your hands up and back away from the humidors!!

Quote Originally Posted by lifeslittleobserver View Post
    Welcome Sam...the videos are wonderful. Can you tell us who produced them for you? That's the geek in me coming out.
    Thanks.

I actually produced them.

With the exception of the narrated one on our website.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2