Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Indian Tabac

This is a discussion on Indian Tabac within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; haven't tried the box pressed edge, but I can't seem to keep the vintage 1990's in my humi! Yes, they ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes cigarlvr-cl's Avatar

haven't tried the box pressed edge, but I can't seem to keep the vintage 1990's in my humi! Yes, they are that good!
    "Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma."

Newbie in the ocean Sam Rocky Patel's Avatar

Sam "Rocky Patel"

Hello All:

My name is Sam, and yes I work for Rocky Patel! If you have any questions, comments whatever. Please let me know!

Sam

No longer a community member.

Sam, Just wandering how the Indian Tabac sales compare to the Edge? Im a big fan of both but IM really fond of Indian Tabac

Banned

I have tried the Indian Tabac cigars a few time and really enjoyed them

It would be cool to see some new things from Indian Tabac

Newbie in the ocean Sam Rocky Patel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cory76044 View Post
    Sam, Just wandering how the Indian Tabac sales compare to the Edge? Im a big fan of both but IM really fond of Indian Tabac

Were Really talking about 2 different animals here the RP line is one of the most popular cigars in the world right now. The Indian Tabac line is still popular to the Old Skool smoker or if someone is looking for a lower priced premium cigar that smokes we'll. I also am a big fan of the Indian Tabac Line it is the backbone of our development as RP. Hope this helped you out...Sam
    :mrcool:

Young Puffer Fish

Well, as I have said before I really enjoy the Nording. This past weekend I tried the Sungrown RP, VERY nice. I just smoked a 99 Connecticut RP this evening, also, very good. My pallet is not very experienced, but I am loving many RP cigars. It sounds like I need to try the IT line...
    Check out NUbCigar.com

Full grown Puffer Fish Maduro_Scotty's Avatar

Smoked an I.T. Classic Corojo today and was very impressed. I didn't do a formal review with our ICRS sheet, but I went through the regular procedures and pleasantly discovered the strong presence of anis at the foot and this one gave off a a good, hearty earthy flavor that left an incredible nutty after taste that was just to die for. I don't remember these being all that good, but this one was a pleasant surprise, amazing what happens when you let sleeping cigars lie.

Making me slobber

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2