Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Indian Tabac

This is a discussion on Indian Tabac within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; I had heard a rumor that the Indian Tabac brand is pretty much a CI brand and that Rocky was ...

Leading Puffer Fish BigBuddha76's Avatar

Indian Tabac

I had heard a rumor that the Indian Tabac brand is pretty much a CI brand and that Rocky was concentrating on the RP brand almost exclusively. any truth to that?
    Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag and start slitting throats. - H.L. Mencken

Yes & no, the ITC brand is available to anybody who wants to carry them. We do business with C.I. with almost all of our brands including private labels.

That is refreshing to hear. I am a HUGE fan of the IT Cameroon Legend and have not seen many of them as of late in local B&M's. I do see A LOT of the Rocky Patel name brands however. I have yet to meet an RP stick that I do not enjoy...

CD
    I SMOKE cigars.

Leading Puffer Fish BigBuddha76's Avatar

thats good to hear as well. I miss the IT corojo
    Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag and start slitting throats. - H.L. Mencken

Elder Puffer Fish Leader mrgatorman's Avatar

I had one of those gifted to me some time ago. Excellent stick

Puffer Fish with some spikes BadKarma-cl's Avatar

Had my first Edge last night. WOW, what a smoke. RP's brands are all over my lists now. IT's are now on the must try.
    They don't come any better than my brother terrasco!
    Dont worry about life, your not going to survive it anyway.

Full grown Puffer Fish Cigar Jockey-cl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BadKarma View Post
    Had my first Edge last night. WOW, what a smoke. RP's brands are all over my lists now. IT's are now on the must try.
    Smoked the same Maduro Edge last night w/ Karma.
    Fantastic smoke.

I see what you're doing!! Architeuthis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cigar Jockey View Post
    Smoked the same Maduro Edge last night w/ Karma.
    Fantastic smoke.
    I recently gave away the last two Edge that I had from older stock. If you can let 'em sit for a year they get even better...

Puffer Fish with some spikes BadKarma-cl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by architeuthis View Post
    I recently gave away the last two Edge that I had from older stock. If you can let 'em sit for a year they get even better...
    Thats good to know, but I cant even imagine them getting better!!!!! Now I gotta go get more!!!!! The one I smoked last night was only in my humi a month.
    I think I'm in real trouble now!!!!!! hoohoo:
    They don't come any better than my brother terrasco!
    Dont worry about life, your not going to survive it anyway.

Since you're going to the B&M anyway... Try one of the Edge Corojo's. <G>

Elder Puffer Fish Leader mrgatorman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BadKarma View Post
    You ought to try the vintage 1992 and 1990. Nice nice smokes. Great flavor. Very nice especially for the price.

Marlboro Cigars Alter EGO Marlboro Cigars-cl's Avatar

These are VERY good..
    especially for the price.

Those damn Nording's from RP are good as well! Gonna have to get me a box of those when I get settled. I am loving them now...

CD
    I SMOKE cigars.

Famous and another which I forgot offer some Rocky Patel Samplers. I'll have to find which vendor it is, but I think I need to pick up the one which is 20 sticks, two each of twn different vitolas. If I recall, I've had less than half of them in that sampler. It would be a good way to get my feet wet.

Puffer Fish with many spikes guado's Avatar

anyone try the new square press edges yet? I should be smoking one of mine soon!
    Carlito's Stogie Nubber!
    http://www.stogienubber.com/

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast