Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Oliva Serie V Ligero Especial

This is a discussion on Oliva Serie V Ligero Especial within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Any dates out in Southern California? I see you are doing a tasting in Irvine this week. Will the Series ...

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish havanitascigars-cl's Avatar

Any dates out in Southern California? I see you are doing a tasting in Irvine this week. Will the Series V be there?
    "Without sheep, dragons would starve."

Quote Originally Posted by havanitascigars View Post
    Any dates out in Southern California? I see you are doing a tasting in Irvine this week. Will the Series V be there?
    Yes. Little Havana Cigar has a Serie V Launch Wednesday.

Check out olivacigar.com for all of the pre RTDA-launch dates and locations.

Thank you. I will be there.

Tell Jose hi from Bulz. Make sure you let him know that you heard about the event on cigarlive.com.

Thanks to Bulz for bringing the Serie V to the lounge. It's a fantastic smoke and is gonna do real well.

Just returned from the launch party in Irvine. Great time! Jose was the best! The Ashettes were hot. This new cigar is going to be awesome! Full body but smooth. Very flavorful with hints of coffee towards the end. A very good cigar, but strong. Oliva has hit a home run here. I especially enjoyed when Jose allowed me to share his spotlight in a discussion on tobacco aging and cigar enjoyment.

The Phoenix Metropolitan has a combined population of 3 million people, a very high rate of cigar smokers per capita by comparison; I'm surprised there's only one event here. No events in Tucson at all, and it's 600,000 people just 50 minutes away ? Complete with Billy Baldwin's famous cigar stores even. Oh well, the Phoenix event is near my place and I'll definetely be headed there to try out the V!

For the Phoenix Metro peeps....

July 20, Robusto's Fine Cigar
    Phoenix, AZ 85048, 480-961-3201

Robusto's is the new spot opening July 1 on 48th@Ray Rd.

Marlboro Cigars Alter EGO Marlboro Cigars-cl's Avatar

Can't wait to try it.

Leading Puffer Fish BigBuddha76's Avatar

I smoked one of the robustos last night. All I can say is WOW. At first smell it has a strong pepper scent to it, almost strong enough to clear my sinuses. upon clipping, the draw was easy, and the flavor like that of a habanero. upon lighting you know this is going to be a firecracker, but you've only lit the fuse. About an inch into the cigar, the floodgates open and the flavor can't drive 55, its balls out wide open from here on out. With pepper and spice and leather and earth (as well as heavy tobacco flavors) this cigar was a knockout.

I want 2 boxes of these. one to let sit and one to smoke NOW
    Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag and start slitting throats. - H.L. Mencken

Leading Puffer Fish BigBuddha76's Avatar

no tastings in VA, thats a shame
    Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag and start slitting throats. - H.L. Mencken

Maturing Puffer Fish Cigarfiend1's Avatar

I am still looking forward to getting my hands on some of these

Full grown Puffer Fish Cigar Jockey-cl's Avatar

Stopped by the B&M since they have all the other lines, but unfortunately not this one yet, was really looking forward to trying one of the 4th.

Young Puffer Fish

Had my third and fourth V Series sticks tonight at the Party Source event. Good enough to stick a toothpick in for those final puffs.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes JohnRider's Avatar

I smoked my first Serie V this afternoon and enjoyed it immensely. Very refined flavor that held my interest to the nub. My buddy actually had to tell me I had better set that down before I burn a whole in my finger. Solid medium flavored cigar with a smooth ligero flavor without blowing your head off. I did notice I was a little "wobbly" getting up out of the chair after nubbing it. I'm definitely looking forward to more of these!
    [SIZE="1"]Warning: This Post May Contain Cynicism Known To The State of California To Cause Depression, Social Ostracism And Other Reproductive Harm.[/SIZE]

Just got home from the Series V launch event in Indy. Sam was right. Best cigar I have had in a long time. In a word fantastic. Jose' was a great guy too. I saw one guy on the other side walking around with a toothpick.
    Myself, I had to touch it up a couple times, but other than that perfect.

Great job guys!!!

Father-in-law got a box and I will be over tomorrow.
    [SIZE="4"]Go Colts![/SIZE]
    Life is grand...it really is.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast