Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Oliva Serie V Ligero Especial

This is a discussion on Oliva Serie V Ligero Especial within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Thanks for coming out...it was a fun event....

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Sam Leccia's Avatar

Thanks for coming out...it was a fun event.

No longer a community member.

Your killing me Smalls

I would just like to say exactly how jealous I'm of all your herfers getting to have a fabulous new cigar from Oliva. The more I hear about all of the tasting parties, that aren't in Oregon, the more want to pull my hair out.:mumbles: I guess that I will have to smoke a Oliva Series O double toro tomorrow, to clam myself down. I would just lke to make one request. Could someone post some pics of the taster from today. I think that if I photo shop some picks I could full myself into thinking that I smoked a V. I alsohope that everyone had a good 4th.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Barnz-cl's Avatar

X2 what indymark said on the Indianapolis Series V launch. The cigar was very good and a great event all around. The series V started very strong, creamy middle and spicy finish. Thumbs up to Sam and Jose.
    Michael

I had one of these tonight. Awesome cigar, almost a sexual experience it was soo good. A big rich flavor bomb and soooo smooooooth. I didn't think it was partiularly strong, but I'm not a good judge of that. It went well with the ESB I was drinking.
    Herf and ISOM, two of the stupidest terms ever.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes Lok17's Avatar

Can't wait to try one of these. I have a box coming should be here this monday. Really looking forward to finally getting some of these!!
    Arguing on the internet is like being in the special olympics...even if you win, you're still retarded.

Leading Puffer Fish brianhewitt-cl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lok17 View Post
    Can't wait to try one of these. I have a box coming should be here this monday. Really looking forward to finally getting some of these!!
    You won't be disappointed! I love this cigar, and I've never heard anybody say anything bad about it! It's gonna be great when these are more widely available...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4