Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Oliva Grand Maduro

This is a discussion on Oliva Grand Maduro within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Originally Posted by Sam Leccia There are over 20,000 cigar brands out on the market...yeah, just when u thought u ...

svb
    Leading Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Leccia View Post

There are over 20,000 cigar brands out on the market...yeah, just when u thought u smoked them all...well UNDER 1% of those 20,000 grow their own tobacco (we are the 2nd largest grower in Nicaragua), cure their own tobacco, age their own tobacco, and roll their own cigars...we are proud to be in the under 1%, and since there is no middle men, with the exception of the retailer, the customer saves...

We could easily get double for the G and G maduro...

But that's not our philosophy.

Are you associated with the tobacco grower/importer Oliva Tobacco? (I know the answer, just wondering your take on it).

Thanks.

Smoked one today, very nice. probably the oldest stick i have ever smoked and it was great
    Christian

Full grown Puffer Fish BengalMan-cl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SVB View Post
    Are you associated with the tobacco grower/importer Oliva Tobacco? (I know the answer, just wondering your take on it).

Thanks.
    No, Oliva Cigar and Oliva Tobacco have absolutely no relation.

svb
    Leading Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by BengalMan View Post
    No, Oliva Cigar and Oliva Tobacco have absolutely no relation.
    I know that as I am acquainted with John Jr. (he supplies me my tobacco). However, there are occassional misconceptions that the two are linked...Just wondered Mr. Leccia's take on it, being from the Oliva Cigar Company.

Full grown Puffer Fish BengalMan-cl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SVB View Post
    I know that as I am acquainted with John Jr. (he supplies me my tobacco). However, there are occassional misconceptions that the two are linked...Just wondered Mr. Leccia's take on it, being from the Oliva Cigar Company.
    The lowly sales rep that took over part of Sam's territory doesn't mean much in these parts when the big dog posts himself huh? Haha, jk, I'm sure Sam will be on here in the next day or so to comment here.

Hey Ian you are doing a great job checking in and giving feedback to questions. Thats the cool thing about this place, You never know who going to answer your post. Good job
    "The end of a good smoke is a little saddening. In some regard, it's a bit like losing a best friend who had time to sit and listen."

Full grown Puffer Fish aracos-cl's Avatar

I found a couple of these several months ago at the local B&M, I shoulda got all of them. Instead I only got 4 at the time and have regretted not getting more ever since. I guess it's due to the age on them, but to me they were better than the Series G's I gotten.

Sam, I still haven't smoked that Barber Pole Nub you rolled for me when you were here in Atlanta... Just can't bring myself to snipping those leaves on top off

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2