Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Received the sampler today!

This is a discussion on Received the sampler today! within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; If they are shipped via FedEx, maybe there's still hope... CD...

If they are shipped via FedEx, maybe there's still hope...

CD
    I SMOKE cigars.

Puffer Fish with many spikes guado's Avatar

Mine came fedex
    Carlito's Stogie Nubber!
    http://www.stogienubber.com/

Banned

I got mine today...They look real nice.

Puffer Fish with some spikes Steve D-cl's Avatar

Got mine today too - thanks again. They'll get a little nap for a couple of weeks and then we'll find out what they taste like.

Leading Puffer Fish

I haven't received mine yet, but since it appears that people who responded below me in the thread are receiving samplers, I should be as well. I'm just farther away than those who seem to be getting them in Florida and surrounding areas for the most part.

Nothng yet for me------------I wonder??? --Did everyone go to the site and fill out the information they requested?
    ViVat Jesus!

Banned

Just got em from FedEx

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish McFortner's Avatar

Mine got here around 5:30. They look good. I think I'll give them a few days to rest from their long trip before I make the first sacrifice!

Michael
    Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.
    (An Eastern Orthodox prayer. I need all the help I can get right now....)

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish havanitascigars-cl's Avatar

I went to the site and was one of the first threads, but being out in CA I expect them to take a little longer. If they left on Monday (based on FL receiving Tuesday), then I would not expect them until Thursday or Friday. I leave for vacation Saturday morning so I hope they arrive soon.
    "Without sheep, dragons would starve."

Quote Originally Posted by havanitascigars View Post
    I went to the site and was one of the first threads, but being out in CA I expect them to take a little longer. If they left on Monday (based on FL receiving Tuesday), then I would not expect them until Thursday or Friday. I leave for vacation Saturday morning so I hope they arrive soon.
    How do you check to see what thread you were?:eeek:
    ViVat Jesus!

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes

Mine arrived yesterday, although I didn't find them until this morning. The cigars look great. Many thanks George.

Got em!
    "Love is like a cigar. If It goes out you can light it again, but it never tastes quite the same."

Leading Puffer Fish

I received mine last night. They look awesome. Can't wait to try them out. Thanks!!!

I got mine last night! They look really great! Thanks Gran Habano!

Puffer Fish with some spikes cigarman-cl's Avatar

I got a call from my better half today and she said that the cigars came. i'll have to wait ill next week or the week after to see thim
    It's not the cigars, it's the people
    if god isn't a penn state fan, why is the sky blue and white.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast