Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Received the sampler today!

This is a discussion on Received the sampler today! within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Hey Guys, I see some of you have started to get your samplers. If you want let them rest a ...

Young Fish

Hey Guys, I see some of you have started to get your samplers. If you want let them rest a few days but i do tell you the corona is ready to go. I love it
    I smoke alomost a box a week. We had a great respones and I am sorry for those that did not make it. Maybe next time. Also next time please dont just email me "count me in, Robustos for me" I felt horrible but had to go to the next respones because It had no mailing address. I got many like those. Enjoy the smoke many thanks!!

George Rico

ughhh now i just have to remember if i was one of those guys lol... i'm sure i probly was
    booooooooooooom

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Stogie's Avatar

George you really went above and beyond on this. Thank you for doing this for the CigarLive members! Great Stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by GRAN HABANO View Post
    Hey Guys, I see some of you have started to get your samplers. If you want let them rest a few days but i do tell you the corona is ready to go. I love it
    I smoke alomost a box a week. We had a great respones and I am sorry for those that did not make it. Maybe next time. Also next time please dont just email me "count me in, Robustos for me" I felt horrible but had to go to the next respones because It had no mailing address. I got many like those. Enjoy the smoke many thanks!!

George Rico

Did you get the address info. from our profile on Cigar Live?-- it ask for a name,email, phone and comments and nothing else. Though I did put the address info. in, Just Wondering
    ViVat Jesus!

Full grown Puffer Fish koapoorpeople's Avatar

I'm still waiting, maybe Saturday.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Stogie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tobacmon View Post
    Did you get the address info. from our profile on Cigar Live?-- it ask for a name,email, phone and comments and nothing else.
    When you signed up at the Gran Habano website you were supposed to give your address there like it said in the first post for the sampler. Some people did not read the whole post and did not follow the instructions. If you followed the instructions then you will get the cigars. If not then there will be more times in the future.

Thanks again Gran Habano for hosting this.

wellllll i'm pretty sure i biffed this one maybe next time!

thanks for the offer anyway GH!
    booooooooooooom

Puffer Fish with many spikes xxwaldoxx-cl's Avatar

I received my sampler today, the only one I have had is the #5 and I really enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to expanding my horizons
    Walt White
    Co-Founder: Stogie Review

Leading Puffer Fish bigpoppapuff-cl's Avatar

i got mine this morning...ready to enjoy the 3 siglos in a few minutes.....God, i wish i could rep this line!!!
    boo-yah!!!
    "don't count your days...make every day count"

Puffer Fish with some spikes slcraiders-cl's Avatar

Got mine today and I will follow BPP by smoking the 3 siglos today.
    All the world's indeed a stage. We are merely players.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes JohnRider's Avatar

I got my sampler yesterday, but unfortunately the 3 Siglos was damaged. The wrapper had split and the wrapper is completely off the cigar.
    [SIZE="1"]Warning: This Post May Contain Cynicism Known To The State of California To Cause Depression, Social Ostracism And Other Reproductive Harm.[/SIZE]

Puffer Fish with some spikes slcraiders-cl's Avatar

I am a third of the way into mine. Great flavor. The wrapper leaves quite a bit to be desired being split at the head and foot and flaking in between. Probably from the long hot trip. I am smoking partial wrapper and binder and it is still a wonderful earthy flavorful cigar. Off to sweep the deck!
    All the world's indeed a stage. We are merely players.

Leading Puffer Fish BigBuddha76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GRAN HABANO View Post

George Rico
    Its OK George, my wife got them and I must say I hadnt had the habano #3 since my former partner decided to sell them out at cost in 2005 (I still can hear his side of the phone conversation). I smoked her #3 and it was as exquisite as I remember, the medium body with top notch flavor turning into a firecracker in the last third of the smoke. now I want another one.

I'm gonna have to buy a box of these now. Thanks Georgeibble:
    Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag and start slitting throats. - H.L. Mencken

Puffer Fish with some spikes The Bruce-cl's Avatar

W00t! I got mine. They need to stay in the humidor for a while, but I'll review them as I smoke them.
    --
    Erik The Bruce

Leading Puffer Fish

I had only tried one of your cigars before(#5 I believe). They look great and will let them rest a little bit before trying them out.

Thanks so much for the offer.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast