Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Received the sampler today!

This is a discussion on Received the sampler today! within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; It' Saturday, no smokes...

Full grown Puffer Fish koapoorpeople's Avatar

It' Saturday, no smokes

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Stogie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by koapoorpeople View Post
    It' Saturday, no smokes
    Sorry but in the origianl thread you where supposed to go to the Gran Habano website and enter your mailing details. If you did not then you will not recieve the cigars. If you did then just be patient and they will get to you.

In the original thread by Gran Habano he states to go to GHcigars.com and Send your info thru the comments box.
    Quote Originally Posted by GRAN HABANO View Post
    Hello Guys I Am Going To Give Away A Sampler Of Gran Habano Cigars That Will Have A 3 Siglos Corona To The 1st Fifty Threads
    And Also Wanted To Ask What Size Do You Smoke On A Daily Bases?
    To Get Your Sampler Simply Go To Ghcigars.com And Send
    Your Info Thru The Comments Box.

George Rico

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Quote Originally Posted by Stogie View Post
    Sorry but in the origianl thread you where supposed to go to the Gran Habano website and enter your mailing details. If you did not then you will not recieve the cigars. If you did then just be patient and they will get to you.

In the original thread by Gran Habano he states to go to GHcigars.com and Send your info thru the comments box.
    Good news. I sent my info...I just hope they'll send them up here to Canada. They look awesome! ibble:

Full grown Puffer Fish koapoorpeople's Avatar

I'm cool, I sent my info to the Gran Habano website. I totally understand that these things take some time, considering how much time and work it takes to do this. Cheers!

Full grown Puffer Fish DGreekStallion's Avatar

Hopefully they will get me some too.
    'Smoke Em If You Got 'Em'
    The Guy From Boston

Young Puffer Fish MinuteWithTravis's Avatar

I got mine last Wed (too lazy to post until now). The Habano #3 was awesome! I smoked the Corojo #5 yesterday. I had a few of these before that I picked up on the crawl last month. Such a flavorful cigar with a beautiful aroma.

I think I just figured out what I'm having as my lunch cigar. Thanks again for this offer! Hopefully I won't miss out on the next one.

Later,
    T
    http://www.burghherfers.com/podcast.html
    (Rob told me to put this on all my posts or he'll have me committed...again.)

Got mine yesterday as well. Thanks again George for the wonderful and generous offer! Letting them rest a day or so before I dig in...

CD
    I SMOKE cigars.

Got mine today, too. Looks like a couple didn't make the trip very well, but I'm going to smoke them anyway. The weather has been extremely hot and dry here and some of the wrappers are split and peeling. The box felt like it was about 95 degrees and the cigars were very warm also, so they are resting in the freezer for a few days. We'll see how it goes from there.

I am sure I will enjoy them regardless! Thanks George.

CL's Mad Cigar Scientist bobbyg29-cl's Avatar

Received my sampler today...all sticks in perfect condition. Thanks again George! This was a very generous offer. I will try and gets some reviews up for you in a couple weeks.
    Contributing Author and Resident "Cigar Science Guy", Team Stogie Fresh

i just got home from florida and got mine the cigars were in perfect condition but fedex is a bunch of jerks just look at this box it looks like they ran it over with a dolly.
    [IMG][/IMG]

thank you for the cigars george the habano #3 looks amazing i cant wait to light it up. un fortunatly i hope i dont like it couse it just means more money im gonna speoflmao: nd.

Awaiting Confirmation

I got mine also. George, thank you for the cigars.

Puffer Fish with many spikes kass's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jitzy View Post
    i just got home from florida and got mine the cigars were in perfect condition but fedex is a bunch of jerks just look at this box it looks like they ran it over with a dolly.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Mental note: Avoid Fedex.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish havanitascigars-cl's Avatar

Did everything as per the instructions. No cigars yet. I guess I missed this one.
    "Without sheep, dragons would starve."

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Stogie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by havanitascigars View Post
    Did everything as per the instructions. No cigars yet. I guess I missed this one.
    There will be more chances in the future!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4