Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Received the sampler today!

This is a discussion on Received the sampler today! within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; I must say these are some GREAT looking cigars. Each one of them looks just as tasty. But I will ...

Puffer Fish with many spikes guado's Avatar

Received the sampler today!

I must say these are some GREAT looking cigars.

Each one of them looks just as tasty. But I will say that "3 Siglos" Corona is just calling my name out!

Thanks again! I feel honored to have made it in!

Tasty and lokoing good, nice oily wrappers, superb construction and the slimest and oh so tiny veins in the wrappers. Might as well not be there!
    Carlito's Stogie Nubber!
    http://www.stogienubber.com/

did you receive notification that you had made it? i thought i was in there on time but haven't heard anything about it
    booooooooooooom

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Quote Originally Posted by boomshay View Post
    did you receive notification that you had made it? i thought i was in there on time but haven't heard anything about it
    I was wondering the same thing Boom. I hope I made it!

Puffer Fish with many spikes guado's Avatar

No notification. I usually get things from the cigar world faster than others just due to beign in Florida for some reason! LOL
    Carlito's Stogie Nubber!
    http://www.stogienubber.com/

well good, atleast i'm still in the running! i hope i got in in time, you make them sound great!
    booooooooooooom

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by guado View Post
    No notification. I usually get things from the cigar world faster than others just due to beign in Florida for some reason! LOL
    they want to make sure you're able to try the cigars before passing away in your home.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader mrgatorman's Avatar

LOL...I received mine today as well...I look immensely forward to trying these and your right...they look great, excellent construction and very attractive. I havent tried these before and look forward to them. Thanks very much.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Stogie's Avatar

Sweet! Deal!

Looking forward to these as well, I believe I got in on the offer, but not 100% sure... Hopefully tomorrow

CD
    I SMOKE cigars.

I am hoping I got in too. Maybe tomorrow I will know...if not by the end of the week then I didn't.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader mrgatorman's Avatar

Heres my pic...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Banned

Hmmm, I thought I got in on these. Maybe not???

Elder Puffer Fish Leader g8trbone's Avatar

Those look very nice. I'm pretty sure I didn't get in on this deal but I will need to keep my eyes peeled for them locally!
    GO GATORS!!!
    National Champions - Football '96,' 06 & '08 - Basketball '06 & '07

Puffer Fish with some spikes SandPiper's Avatar

I got mine today, also (of course, I'm in FL too!). They look great. I think I'll give them a week or two to relax, and then give them a whirl. I've had the #3 before, and enjoyed it thoroughly...
    [SIZE="6"]Kip[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Somewhere Southeast of Disorder (Central FL)[/SIZE]

I got mine today. I was so excited. When I got out of my car the fedxex guy was pulling up and waved to me. He told me it was for me today!!!!!! I was so happy. He smokes cigars as well and I gave him one of the cards to join this board so I hope he doesn't loose it and does.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast