Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Oliva visits Indianapolis

This is a discussion on Oliva visits Indianapolis within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; So, last I night I met Barnz along with Sam and Jose Oliva himself for the Serie V launch. Everyone ...

Leading Puffer Fish

Oliva visits Indianapolis

So, last I night I met Barnz along with Sam and Jose Oliva himself for the Serie V launch. Everyone got a free double robusto to try and deals were offered with box purchases. I thought the cigar was an excellent, medium-full bodied cigar and smoked it until it was too hot to handle any more. You definitely don't want to smoke this one on an empty stomach.

Here's my haul of what I brought home with me. I was lucky enough to win one of the raffles for the Culebra. I don't know that I could ever smoke it though. It'll be something I put in my humidor to age for a while.

On another note, Sam took a picture of me with Jose and Barnz. I'm debating whether to post it or not. I've got the worst look on my face that I think I'll want to photoshop my head from another picture. I don't know if I've ever taken such a bad picture before.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Oh man...you did good brother. That's quite a haul. You know we're going to wanna see that pic.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Barnz-cl's Avatar

It was a great event. Good to meet Sam, Jose and forgop. I enjoyed the serie V and picked up a box myself.

I am all for keeping any picture of myself away from others so as not to ruin thier day.
    Michael

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Sam Leccia's Avatar

I had a great time as well and I know that Jose did.

I have that pic of Forgop...I will post it

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Leccia View Post
    Thank you! I think he got a little chicken to post it.

Must have been a great time...I wish you guys did events up here in Canada! BTW, Sam, I had my first Serie V today and they are absolutely wonderful!! Oliva hit yet another homerun with this cigar. Very nice! ibble:

Leading Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Leccia View Post
    I had a great time as well and I know that Jose did.

Let me try to photoshop from another pic first. Where's the picture with you? I'm sure it didn't turn out THAT bad. lol

Elder Puffer Fish Leader mrgatorman's Avatar

Very very cool. Im jealous. I smoked my Oliva V's with my nighbors on the 3rd eve. ZI have to tell you how impressed I was with that stick. Oliva really outdid themselves with this one. Very well constructed, great burn, really nice flavors, vey attractive stick. Actually we had poker night last night and two of them had commented on that cigar. They were also impressed and wanted to know more about it.

Oliva...nice job.