Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Serie V Events NY/NJ THIS WEEK!

This is a discussion on Serie V Events NY/NJ THIS WEEK! within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Originally Posted by Maduro PiPs Havana Dreams 63-10 WOODHAVEN BLVD, Queens Rego Park , NY 11374 Hope to see some ...

Quote Originally Posted by Maduro PiPs View Post
    Havana Dreams
    63-10 WOODHAVEN BLVD, Queens
    Rego Park , NY 11374

Hope to see some of you guys there!!!
    thanks PIP im going to try and get there on my way to work at around 7 or 8 I'll see you guys there. make sure someone saves me a hat lol
    (__(JM)____}}}

Leading Puffer Fish BigBuddha76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bulz View Post
    (I'll make a NC event sometime. Let me know what stores are near and I'll coordinate with the new NC Oliva guy))
    there better be a VA event as well...
    Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag and start slitting throats. - H.L. Mencken

Puffer Fish with many spikes FoZzMaN-cl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bulz View Post
    You know I love ya Fozzy! Move back this week and I'll see you Friday at Havana Dreams!!!

(I'll make a NC event sometime. Let me know what stores are near and I'll coordinate with the new NC Oliva guy))
    Tobacconists of Cary (Jay F recommended these guys - think he's been there)
    (919) 469-4262
    2434 Sw Cary Pkwy, Cary, NC
    tobacconistsofcary.com

or

K & S Cigars
    (919) 467-3235
    750 E Chatham St Ste E, Cary, NC

Lemme know when, you can stay with us.

this sucks im posting from my phone since i've been here at work since yesterday i hope you guys had fun and i get to see you at the next ones
    (__(JM)____}}}

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes Maduro PiPs's Avatar

IT was truely AN AWESOME EVENT!!!!! I will be posting the pics of my pickup. Hanging with Bulz is always a treat and meeting Jose Oliva was great. Such an awesome guy! I smoked a Oliva Serie V Lancero while there...very rare and not seen at other V events....VERY GOOD!!!!

sorry we missed ya Jitzy...
    "WHO'S NEXT???"......LEGEND KILLER...No Need to Smack...the LK Record Speaks for itself!

Quote Originally Posted by BigBuddha76 View Post
    there better be a VA event as well...
    Zack,
    I'm with you on this one--PM me if you see they are going to be close to us.

Thanks!
    Paul
    ViVat Jesus!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2