Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Serie V Events NY/NJ THIS WEEK!

This is a discussion on Serie V Events NY/NJ THIS WEEK! within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Jose Oliva and I will be in Montclair, NJ @ Fume - Thursday July 12th from 6pm - closing. We ...

Serie V Events NY/NJ THIS WEEK!

Jose Oliva and I will be in Montclair, NJ @ Fume - Thursday July 12th from 6pm - closing.

We will be with Havana Dreams in Rego Park, Queens, NY on Friday the 13th from 6PM on.

We will be in Albany, NY @ Habana Premium on Saturday July 14th starting around noon.

If you are anywhere near, I hope to see you this week!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Stogie's Avatar

Bulz I had a Serie V the other day and all I can say is "It is awesome". Nice pepper pre-draw and great smoke and finish. The wrapper had a velvet feel to it.

what happened to the one that was supposed to be a davidoff in NY
    (__(JM)____}}}

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes Maduro PiPs's Avatar

very cool Bulz...I just posted the Queens event in the other section....I will see you there brother!
    "WHO'S NEXT???"......LEGEND KILLER...No Need to Smack...the LK Record Speaks for itself!

Quote Originally Posted by jitzy View Post
    what happened to the one that was supposed to be a davidoff in NY
    Davidoff's Oliva V dinner was postponed. We are working on another date next month. Check with the store, or here for the new date and time.

I'll post when a new date is set up.

Quote Originally Posted by Stogie View Post
    Bulz I had a Serie V the other day and all I can say is "It is awesome". Nice pepper pre-draw and great smoke and finish. The wrapper had a velvet feel to it.
    Yeah man, I am really in heaven with the new V.

That wrapper is the highest priming Sun Grown Habano I believe we've ever used. I havent tried the Lancero yet, but with that wrapper, it may climb to the top of my favorites list. Hopefully I'll see some this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Maduro PiPs View Post
    very cool Bulz...I just posted the Queens event in the other section....I will see you there brother!
    I'm can't wait for Friday. Havana Dreams is a great lounge to do what we're doing.

bulz or maduro do you guys have the address for the queens event i think i might try to go there before work.
    (__(JM)____}}}

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes ER Doc's Avatar

He'll be in Overland Park, KS at Cigar & Tabac on Saturday, July 21 (noon to four). I'm planning on being there - hope to see some of you local KC types there (free cigar to first 100 people there).

Quote Originally Posted by jitzy View Post
    bulz or maduro do you guys have the address for the queens event i think i might try to go there before work.
    Jitzy....I'll get the addy for ya...
    "WHO'S NEXT???"......LEGEND KILLER...No Need to Smack...the LK Record Speaks for itself!

Quote Originally Posted by Maduro PiPs View Post
    Jitzy....I'll get the addy for ya...
    thanks bro
    (__(JM)____}}}

Puffer Fish with many spikes FoZzMaN-cl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bulz View Post
    I'm can't wait for Friday. Havana Dreams is a great lounge to do what we're doing.
    I lived down the block from Rego Park for 2 years, does Bulz come see me? Noooooooo!

He's avoiding me, I tell ya...

Havana Dreams
    63-10 WOODHAVEN BLVD, Queens
    Rego Park , NY 11374

Hope to see some of you guys there!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FoZzMaN View Post
    I lived down the block from Rego Park for 2 years, does Bulz come see me? Noooooooo!

He's avoiding me, I tell ya...
    You know I love ya Fozzy! Move back this week and I'll see you Friday at Havana Dreams!!!

(I'll make a NC event sometime. Let me know what stores are near and I'll coordinate with the new NC Oliva guy))

Puffer Fish with some spikes AngryFishH's Avatar

Anyone going to the Albany event? I am thinking of driving up.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast