Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

any tastings near Richmond VA

This is a discussion on any tastings near Richmond VA within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Since I am kind of out of the loop from all the shops in Richmond I was wondering if anyone ...

any tastings near Richmond VA

Since I am kind of out of the loop from all the shops in Richmond I was wondering if anyone knew of any tastings around the area?

Thank you

Leading Puffer Fish cigar_joel-cl's Avatar

have you checked cigarcyclopedia.com? Under the promotions section they have a huge list of upcoming events!!
    Cigar Lives Por Larranaga and Petit Corona whore!
    Hi John!!!

Leading Puffer Fish cigar_joel-cl's Avatar

Here you go:

Ashton Taste of Excellence Jul 06 Aficianados Charlottesville VA (434) 245-1175

Chateau Real The Great Cigar Mooch Jul 06 Emerson's of Norfolk Chesapeake VA (757) 424-0851

Ashton Taste of Excellence Jul 07 Aficianados Charlottesville VA (434) 245-1175

Camacho Cigar Tasting Jul 13 Fredericksburg Gifts and Tobacco Fredericksburg VA (540) 371-3715

La Gloria Cubana La Gloria Cubana Domino Event Jul 18 Emerson's of Norfolk Chesapeake VA (757) 424-

La Gloria Cubana La Gloria Cubana Domino Event Jul 19 Olde Town Tobaacconist Fredericksburg VA (
    540) 371-3715

Indian Tabac Rocky Patel Event Jul 19 Bond's Fine Cigar Shoppe Newport News VA (757) 223-9460

La Gloria Cubana La Gloria Cubana Domino Event Jul 20 Havana Connections Midlothian VA (804) 249-5000

Perdomo Cigar Tasting Jul 20 Havana Connections Richmond VA (804) 364-5711

Indian Tabac Rocky Patel Event Jul 21 Bond's Fine Cigar Shoppe Norfolk VA (757) 502-7449

Perdomo Cigar Tasting Jul 21 Havana Connections Richmond VA (804) 364-5711

Macanudo Macanudo Ambassador Event Jul 21 Havana Connections Richmond VA (804) 364-5711

Romeo y Julieta Romeo y Julieta Reserve Maduro Promotion Jul 26 Cigar Guy Alexandria VA (703) 924-

La Flor Dominicana Cigar Tasting Jul 27 Bond's Fine Cigar Shoppe Newport News VA (757) 223-9460
    Cigar Lives Por Larranaga and Petit Corona whore!
    Hi John!!!

thanx Joel you are the bomb. I didn't know about that site\

Quote Originally Posted by Kaybee View Post
    thanx Joel you are the bomb. I didn't know about that site\
    Just spoke to Bonds Fine Cigars and the lady told me the last event on the list is cancelled.
    ViVat Jesus!