Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

3 siglos

This is a discussion on 3 siglos within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; I smoked the 3 siglos corona I got in the sampler and let sit a bit last night. I can ...

Leading Puffer Fish BigBuddha76's Avatar

3 siglos

I smoked the 3 siglos corona I got in the sampler and let sit a bit last night.

I can only have one statement:

Amazing, it tasted leaps and bounds better than the one that was fresh out of the mail (and the first one was a testament to the tobacco blenders art). smooth, yet powerful. complex yet not overwhelming.

great job on this one George.
    Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag and start slitting throats. - H.L. Mencken

I got a lot of leathery flavors from this cigar. Wrapper is very nice. Overall an enjoyable smoke.

jam
    Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes jam's Avatar

I am smoking one now its and amazing smoke Not harsh or overpowering very balanced and this is the first time i ever tried this .
    hoohoo:~~Jam~~

Elder Puffer Fish Leader karmaz00's Avatar

cant wait to try one.

Puffer Fish with some spikes TempestPSO's Avatar

Bought a box a few months ago. what a great cigar, Its one that should be smoked on a full stomach though. It tastes really balanced but when you go to stand up it hits ya lol.
    Smoke all the cigars you can now boys, cause when your dead, your dead a long time!

Young Fish

Thanks bigbuddha your comment makes all the hard work worthwhile!

George

Puffer Fish with many spikes chip19's Avatar

If I could ever get some nice weather around here I would light mine up. It does look good though!!
    SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES-THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.

Young Puffer Fish

Thats one great smoke George!

Genie of the White Gin GreySmoke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GRAN HABANO View Post
    Thanks bigbuddha your comment makes all the hard work worthwhile!

George
    It is so cool that the manufacturer posts on this site.

Thank you Mr. Rico for taking the time to understand your customers and blend a superior product. By the way the corojo #5 robusto is a terrific cigar.
    “Beware the dangerous cigar,which brings with it the glass and the scarlet woman!"

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Doogie's Avatar

I got a 5 er resting can't wait to tryibble:

Leading Puffer Fish

I had one of these a few days ago. Awesome cigar. One of the best I've had.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes

I enjoy the 3 Siglos too. Very nice smoke.

Maturing Puffer Fish wolfdreamtattoo-cl's Avatar

just picked one of these bad boys up the other day on the recommendation of Rooster. Has been very hard just to let it set and rest. I am afraid my will power is fading. Yep it is gone, will be smoking tonight.
    "Let those who do not understand me, fear me. Let those who understand me, fear themselves"-Thorin

Young Fish

Best of the Gran Habano line if you were to ask me

Full grown Puffer Fish Maduro_Scotty's Avatar

I managed to get a hold of one of these due to a good friend on another board. Can't wait to try it out!ibble: It does look yummy.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast