Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Fusion

This is a discussion on Fusion within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Fusion is a little different. I prefer the Vintage and the Sungrown more myself, but definitely check out the Fusion. ...

Full grown Puffer Fish ibosmiley-cl's Avatar

Fusion is a little different. I prefer the Vintage and the Sungrown more myself, but definitely check out the Fusion. As with all things, gotta try for yourself even after reading other's opinions.

Wasn't a personal favorite of mine, but still worth a try on your own palate.
    Are you listening to the words I say? In the meadows my thoughts dance and play. I know now I'm the only one. Who can convince the rising sun.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes Lok17's Avatar

The 90/92 are good smokes, albiet a bit mild for me. The Fusion however, well to put it bluntly, I found horrible.
    Arguing on the internet is like being in the special olympics...even if you win, you're still retarded.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2