Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Smoker in Sugarland

This is a discussion on Smoker in Sugarland within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Just wanted to let everyone know that I will be having an event at Cigar Cigar in Sugar Land Texas, ...

Smoker in Sugarland

Just wanted to let everyone know that I will be having an event at Cigar Cigar in Sugar Land Texas, Aug. 22nd. If you have time please drop in and say hello!

Bigfoot
    [SIZE="4"](__<CAO>___))))~~~[/SIZE]

Full grown Puffer Fish brightpaths's Avatar

How did the event go last year? I'm sure everyone had fun. Give us an update.

Enjoy the week,
    Don

the event went well, it was at their old locations. planning another one in March.
    [SIZE="4"](__<CAO>___))))~~~[/SIZE]

Young Puffer Fish Mustang7302-cl's Avatar

Kinda of a old post I know, but wanted to see if you were out at The Cigar Parlor in Humble (north side of Houston) last week?

That was bigfoot behin the product that was a great event
    Movies for 500 Alec.. My friends call me Ox. I dont know if youve noticed, but I got a slight weight problem."

I will try to make that. I should be on leave during that time.
    <---When a man becomes a fireman his greatest act of bravery has been accomplished.
    What he does after that is all in the line of work. ~Edward F. Croker--->

Young Puffer Fish Mustang7302-cl's Avatar

Chances are I met Bigfoot briefly then while I was in there scoping things out. Too bad I didn't stay too long, but I did fall in love with the CAO America... Though I do have a CAO Criollo I am still waiting to try that I had picked up from the event too.

No longer a community member.

The CAO Gold is a great smoke that many folks don't even bother with. Try it out soon man!!!!