Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Illusione Cigars Section on CigarLive.com

This is a discussion on Illusione Cigars Section on CigarLive.com within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Smoke an illusione just about every day for the past year and a half. Try the 888...........

Young Puffer Fish

Smoke an illusione just about every day for the past year and a half. Try the 888........

Full grown Puffer Fish

Hey Dion,
    Got the chance to briefly say Hi to you at Fumare in Reno with my brother a couple of weeks ago. I just finished your Illusione 88 , and WOW..what a spectacular cigar you have. Rich and powerful, with out being bitter or overpowering..Just a beautiful experience...
    It was nice meeting you..
    Rob

Newbie in the ocean

My loval B & M can't get the entire line in stock. I was just in there today and was told... next week, we hope.

I just ordered a sampler of the 90 and above online and cannot wait to try them all!
    "Treat a person as he is, and he will remain as he is. Treat him as he could be, and he will become what he should be."

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Just grabbed another box from NorCalMark - this time the 68's. Mark knows how to take care of his customers. Thanks brother!

Full grown Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton VSG for Life View Post
    My loval B & M can't get the entire line in stock. I was just in there today and was told... next week, we hope.

I just ordered a sampler of the 90 and above online and cannot wait to try them all!
    Probably won't be seeing any until mid to late Oct. I'm completley tapped. Shipment has been delayed.
    :angry:

this line REALLY interests me

I am very interested in this line and within the next day or two I am looking to pick up the phone and call you up in Reno and order some boxes. BTW, congrats on the C.A. Top 10 honors...
    If your interested in cigar reviews, take a look at my cigar blog: http://cigarstars.blogspot.com

Full grown Puffer Fish mikedaddy's Avatar

I have not had a 68, but the 88 was GREAT!

Young Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by oracle202 View Post
    I am very interested in this line and within the next day or two I am looking to pick up the phone and call you up in Reno and order some boxes. BTW, congrats on the C.A. Top 10 honors...
    newhavanacigars.com has samplers and tower cigars has boxes if you are looking for illusione.

Puffer Fish with some spikes

Just FYI.

We carry & stock the full line of Illusione @ C.I.G.A.R. in San Antonio.

Might have missed it in this thread but is there an online retailer I can order these through I really want to try some but I there are no local reatailers stocking em. APO boxes sometimes suck.

Quote Originally Posted by ytford View Post
    Might have missed it in this thread but is there an online retailer I can order these through I really want to try some but I there are no local reatailers stocking em. APO boxes sometimes suck.
    yea, newhavanacigars.com is really good, I have used them three times now. Call up Dan over there and tell him Anthony sent you. He will take good care of you.
    If your interested in cigar reviews, take a look at my cigar blog: http://cigarstars.blogspot.com

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by oracle202 View Post
    yea, newhavanacigars.com is really good, I have used them three times now. Call up Dan over there and tell him Anthony sent you. He will take good care of you.
    Quite nice of you, Anthony. You should correct your tagline. It should be you're, not your.

This is the kind of honor I like to see in our industry, you are a true gentlemen Dion.

Quote Originally Posted by vudu9 View Post
    Pete's a MONSTER, believe me, I'm no competition besides, he has a different style of cigar. His recipies and Chef "Pepin's" expertise-there is no better combination, not with Ashton, not with anyone. Besides, we're good friends. I told him that if the cigar business got between our friendship that I would sell my line to him for a buck, I would, and he knows it. His friendship in the business means more to me than my cigars.

Puffer Fish with many spikes tmoney's Avatar

I have been wanting to try these cigars...guess I will have to find some now.
    "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice."

Quote Originally Posted by mikedaddy View Post
    I have not had a 68, but the 88 was GREAT!
    same here.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]NUbCigar.com

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast