Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Illusione Cigars Section on CigarLive.com

This is a discussion on Illusione Cigars Section on CigarLive.com within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; There is a big discusion going here around among cigar friends. Everryone want to try them after reading about the ...

Elder Puffer Fish Leader amateurke's Avatar

There is a big discusion going here around among cigar friends. Everryone want to try them after reading about the brand in CA. and the high rating he gets from them. But he is not (not yet) availebel in Europe. I hope one to smoke verry soon! The culebra looks delicius and special, you dont see that sice offen more.

Dont worry Toni, I allready ordered a box of cg4's.... Hit some snags on the way here though, the first retailer didnt want to risk shipping them to europe and the retailer i'm with right now has shipped them to Sweden.. Me being in the Netherlands it should not arrive anywhere in the country as there is no such adress over there.... anyways, curious how usps is going to solve this:errrr:

back ontopic, i'm REALLY curious about these and I cannot wait till I have them in my handshoohoo:

Didnt see the culebra's anywhere for sale, what do they retail for, I might be up for it!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader amateurke's Avatar

:huh_oh: It is posibel thet they think in the States that Sweden is just the "city" next to the Nederlands

Grts. and nice that you introduced me heer, great place!

Quote Originally Posted by nootje View Post
    Didnt see the culebra's anywhere for sale, what do they retail for, I might be up for it!
    http://www.newhavanacigars.com/Illus...bra-single.htm

Full grown Puffer Fish

One man makes my Culebra out of Miami. He's very gifted when it comes to rolling. He also likes booze and women. It can be very difficult at times to sort him out to make my cigars. I believe I will have more by the end of the month - fingers crossed.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Stogie's Avatar

That is too funny!

Young Fish

Dion, I've been smoking cigars for 25 years. Have tried all the cigars in the Illusione line-up, except the Culebra. The Illusione line is hands down the best cigar available on the market. My personal favorites are the 68 and the mk. Everything about them is excellent: appearance, taste, aroma and quality of construction. Looking forward to the Cruzado. Thanks and Keep up the great work!

I can't wait for the one sitting in my humi right now.. if its not raining when I get off work..

and if someone in this city would sell them.. lol

Webby gave me one of these bad boyz at a local herf we had I thought Man these are awesome smokes--Really a great smoke! Glad your here!
    ViVat Jesus!

Love the Illusione!Pulled a 68 out of the Humi the other day with about 8 months age on it & thought I was gonna have an orgasm before I finished it!:errrr:

Leading Puffer Fish WarHorse-cl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JonDot View Post
    Love the Illusione!Pulled a 68 out of the Humi the other day with about 8 months age on it & thought I was gonna have an orgasm before I finished it!:errrr:
    Was that with or without the little blue pill?

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Stogie's Avatar

I think I will pull one out the humi and smoke it tonight. Sounds good.

Quote Originally Posted by Stogie View Post
    I think I will pull one out the humi and smoke it tonight. Sounds good.
    You and me both Stogie - cg:4 for me

CD
    I SMOKE cigars.

Alpha Puffer Fish

illusiones are in my top 5 !

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5