Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Now being sold at Belicoso in Orland Park, IL

This is a discussion on Now being sold at Belicoso in Orland Park, IL within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; I just thought that I'd post up that if anyone in the south Chicagoland area is looking for the cigars ...

Now being sold at Belicoso in Orland Park, IL

I just thought that I'd post up that if anyone in the south Chicagoland area is looking for the cigars they are being sold at Belicoso Cigar Lounge in Orland Park, IL

I was friggin excited when I found that out today. I was actually going to venture up north to pick a few up to share with the owner and some of the regulars but I dont have to now!

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes Lok17's Avatar

You have an address at all bud? I have a job going down in Orland Park, right on Cicero. I would definatly like to pick some of these up next time I get sent down there!
    Arguing on the internet is like being in the special olympics...even if you win, you're still retarded.

15443 S. 94th Avenue
    Orland Park, IL. 60452
    http://www.belicosocigars.com/

I'm going to try and get them on the site soon. They're great people and the store is amazing.