Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

A H-Town Herf with Illusione 68s

This is a discussion on A H-Town Herf with Illusione 68s within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Here we are all enjoy some great smokes...

A H-Town Herf with Illusione 68s

Here we are all enjoy some great smokes
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A H-Town Herf with Illusione 68s-006-2-.jpg   A H-Town Herf with Illusione 68s-007-2-.jpg   A H-Town Herf with Illusione 68s-009-2-.jpg   A H-Town Herf with Illusione 68s-010-2-.jpg   A H-Town Herf with Illusione 68s-014-2-.jpg  

A H-Town Herf with Illusione 68s-015-2-.jpg   A H-Town Herf with Illusione 68s-018-2-.jpg   A H-Town Herf with Illusione 68s-019-2-.jpg  

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Stogie's Avatar

The 68s are probably one of my favorite cigars right now. Gave one to an engineer at work the other day and he said it made him not want to move around alot after it. He loved the feeling.

Also gave a couple to Cigar Cigar owner Rich in SugarLand to see what he thinks of them.

Leading Puffer Fish Wingfan13-cl's Avatar

Do they have any online retailers ? I can't find them anywhere and the closest store is over an hour away.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Stogie's Avatar

Call Mark at Tower Cigars they shipped me mine. Not sure if they are still out of the 68s though. They are a B&M that ships. I like supporting the B&Ms.

Dan at Richmond Avenue Cigars also carries them.