Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Oliva Serie V Ligero Especial (nice to see the price)

This is a discussion on Oliva Serie V Ligero Especial (nice to see the price) within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Ok I don't know of one person who has tried this new Oliva that has not liked the hell of ...

Oliva Serie V Ligero Especial (nice to see the price)

Ok I don't know of one person who has tried this new Oliva that has not liked the hell of of it, I mean what a great cigar. And with all kinds of new cigars coming out and good ones for ex: Camacho Triple Maduro prices $10.50 to 12.75, and San Cristoba $8.00 to $12.00 (these prices are from my local B&M) it is nice to see Oliva coming out with a great price. So if anybody out there wants to try one of the best cigars of 2007 (not saying the Serie V is better than any other cigar released this year, but am Saying its just as good as any released this year) without braeking the bank get you a V and try it out.

These are the prices at my local B&M I'm sure yours is close if not better.
    Oliva Serie V prices
    Lancero $4.90
    Belicoso and Double Robusto $5.00
    All other sizes except the Figurado is under $7.00!!!!

Thanks Oliva

Full grown Puffer Fish burritosdaily's Avatar

Frank, I cannot wait to get my hands on one of those.... with pay-day around the corner that is on the top of my list. I have loved so many of their cigars and this one has had me curious for a very long time. Thanks for the price break down - I was wondering how much these were going to sale for...

I have "1" series V and don't want to fire it up until I have plenty of time to relax---very soon I hope!

OK .... fired this up and savored the moment -- Great Cigar & Great Price. Lots of smoke , spices and burn was even better--had to relight once but it continued to impress me very much!
    ViVat Jesus!

Just purchased a box on the Robusto Series O and two Series V. Can't wait to hit the V's.

I was with Bulz this weekend when he handed these out. After smoking one he proceeded to tell me that it was a $5 stick! I could believe what I was hearing, as I would easily pay upwards of $10 for these. I checked my B&M today, $4.45 for a Lancero!!

Marlboro Cigars Alter EGO Marlboro Cigars-cl's Avatar

Gotta love the fact that I can afford my Olivas..

For some reason they still haven't hit the shelves here yet.

Soon, I hope.

Even at twice the going rate, they are great cigars.
    If you can find some, get some!
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Leading Puffer Fish BeerAdvocate-cl's Avatar

Anyone know where I can get a sample pack online?
    My B&M has been backordered for awhile and I have to drive 60miles to get them if I want them bad enough.
    They are great cigars so try them if you havent.

This member is Banned

Have you tried Famous, or Cigar International, or Thompson Cigars??? if they don't have them they can back order them for you brother.

MansonicMan...!!!

This member is Banned

Hey brother look on Cigar International, they have the ones you want i think.

MansonicMan...!!!

I got my box from CI good price.