Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

GH #5 Corojo Gran Coronas

This is a discussion on GH #5 Corojo Gran Coronas within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Gatormoye hooked me up with a box of GH #5 Corojo Gran Coronas from his shop in FL. Great service ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes Steve D-cl's Avatar

GH #5 Corojo Gran Coronas

Gatormoye hooked me up with a box of GH #5 Corojo Gran Coronas from his shop in FL. Great service - placed the order last Wednesday (or maybe it was Thursday) and got the smokes today - not bad considering he had to order them himself!

Now to give 'em a few days rest before lighting one up (wonder if I can resist?). Don't know whats worse anticipation of getting them or anticipation of firing up the first one!

Thanks Steve!

Steve D

Puffer Fish with some spikes Steve D-cl's Avatar

Made it 2 days before I couldn't take it anymore and fired one up. One word summary YUMMMMMMM!!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Very nice! The one I had tasted great...but the burn was wonky for some reason!

Danthony's daddy Itsme-Speedy-G's Avatar

I enjoyed that cigar. Super spicy. I plan on buying a box and aging them for a year or two.