Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thanks for the sampler

This is a discussion on Thanks for the sampler within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; I've been away for a while dealing with some big family issues and have been out of touch from both ...

Awaiting Confirmation

Talking Thanks for the sampler

I've been away for a while dealing with some big family issues and have been out of touch from both CigarLive and my local cigar shop. Today was the first time in about 6 weeks since I have had a chance to visit my local shop -- Ted's Tobacco - Omaha. When I walked into the humidor, the owner, Mike, walked in with me and pulled out a nice surprise -- a 6 cigar Oliva sampler signed by the Oliva family. While at RTDA, Mike ran into Sam Leccia and mentioned I was one of his customers and how much I really enjoy the Oliva line of cigars. As a token of appreciation, they gave me this signed box of 6 of cigars. The box includes two Serie G's, two Serie O's, a Special S, and a Serie V.

I know this is way overdue...THANK YOU Sam and the Oliva family for this gift. I really appreciate it. This makes me an even bigger fan of the Oliva line of cigars.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Thanks for the sampler-oliva-box.jpg   Thanks for the sampler-open-box.jpg  

Banned

Russ, I, along with many others have missed you!!! You missed me peeing on myself a few times too!!!! Welcome back brother!!!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Stogie's Avatar

That is simply unbelievable! Thanks Oliva Cigars!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Very very nice! Russ, we missed you man...glad to see you on again.

Russ, first of all. GLAD AS HELL to see you back brother!

Secondly, what a really cool sampler that is! AWESOME! The Oliva family is a class act and Sam Leccia is the man! Enjoy Russ!

CD
    I SMOKE cigars.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes JohnRider's Avatar

Schweeet! What a nice gift! Glad to have you back, brother. Nice to have one sane person here who doesn't pee on themselves...
    [SIZE="1"]Warning: This Post May Contain Cynicism Known To The State of California To Cause Depression, Social Ostracism And Other Reproductive Harm.[/SIZE]

Welcome back!

That signed sampler is awesome.

Sammy has been busier than a one legged man in an azz kickin contest, but he should be around very soon.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader JoeyBear's Avatar

That's awesome of them to do that for you. Very cool!
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Marlboro Cigars Alter EGO Marlboro Cigars-cl's Avatar

That is a beautiful looking sampler.
    I haven't been dissapointed by an Oliva yet.

Welcome back!!! I too am a big fan of the olivas!!
    Do Not Fear Death, Fear the Half-Lived Life

Elder Puffer Fish Leader mrgatorman's Avatar

WOW...very nice...definately a collectors item.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes Lok17's Avatar

I knew I liked them for a reason
    Arguing on the internet is like being in the special olympics...even if you win, you're still retarded.

Welcome back
    When I read about the evils of smoking, I gave up reading

Member has been banned

Just awesome!

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes ER Doc's Avatar

Very, very cool gift. Welcome back to the fold!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast