Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

AND I am BAAAACK!

This is a discussion on AND I am BAAAACK! within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; hey sam, i won the culebra from the Serie V event at Allegheny Smokeworks, and let me say that it ...

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish thisone326's Avatar

hey sam, i won the culebra from the Serie V event at Allegheny Smokeworks, and let me say that it was incredible!
    Neill

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Stogie's Avatar

Hey Sam your son's first name Vaughn starts with a "V" was that Oliva influenced? Haha! Man it is great to have you back. Congratulations on "Vaughn" and you are blessed. Good things happen to good people and you Oliva guys are top notch. I smoked the lancero you gave me at RTDA and about 4 more since. I like the robustos size but there is just something about that lancero that just hits perfect.

It was really cool getting to finally meet you, Bulz, and the whole gang of Oliva boys this year. I really want to say thanks for all of your hospitality and it was really awesome that you introduced me to Jose.

Oliva screams class and there is no doubt about it.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes ER Doc's Avatar

Welcome back, Sam. It's good to hear from you again. Congratulations on the little one.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader JoeyBear's Avatar

Welcome back and CONGRATULATIONS on your second baby boy!!! Hopefully your wife is doing well and you're getting sleep .

The fact that you're getting accustomed to the sleep deprivation and chaos is probably not a good thing. The wife might want to have another one
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Leading Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Leccia View Post
    wow, where do I even begin...it has been a while.

I have recently gone through a move, as I bought a new house, had the RTDA, been doing Serie V events all over the place, I have also been working on a secret project, oh and my wife gave birth to our 3rd child 2 weeks ago.
    How would you be busy with all of that going on?

Congrats. Glad to have you back.

I see what you're doing!! Architeuthis's Avatar

Glad to see ya back... But next time remember, there AIN'T no excuse good enough for leaving CigarLive for more than a week at a time... <G>

Elder Puffer Fish Leader g8trbone's Avatar

Welcome Back Sam... I was starting to worry about you. Glad to hear everything is going well. Congrats on everything and I look forward to seeing you around more!
    GO GATORS!!!
    National Champions - Football '96,' 06 & '08 - Basketball '06 & '07

Member has been banned

Congrats and I hope all is going well for you your family and all else!

welcome back, Sammy and congrats on the new addition to the family
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Full grown Puffer Fish

Good to see you back bro! Congrats to you and your wife on the new blessing!

Marlboro Cigars Alter EGO Marlboro Cigars-cl's Avatar

Congrats on all your success.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes JohnRider's Avatar

Rob had some nice things to say about you in his latest podcast of Blowin Smoke. Sounds like you are a glutten for punishment - new house, new baby, and a cigar that is extremely popular. I guess on the bright side, you have plenty of job security!
    [SIZE="1"]Warning: This Post May Contain Cynicism Known To The State of California To Cause Depression, Social Ostracism And Other Reproductive Harm.[/SIZE]

Elder Puffer Fish Leader mrgatorman's Avatar

the legend lives on...welcome back...good to have you here man.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader mrgatorman's Avatar

Sam...congrats on the baby. and the success of the V. As Im sure your not surprised...ill bet your exhausted. nice job man.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Sam Leccia's Avatar

Thanks for all the wishes...

I didn't realize that I had so many CL buddies out there.

Thanks again!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast