Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

AND I am BAAAACK!

This is a discussion on AND I am BAAAACK! within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; wow, where do I even begin...it has been a while. I have recently gone through a move, as I bought ...

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Sam Leccia's Avatar

AND I am BAAAACK!

wow, where do I even begin...it has been a while.

I have recently gone through a move, as I bought a new house, had the RTDA, been doing Serie V events all over the place, I have also been working on a secret project, oh and my wife gave birth to our 3rd child 2 weeks ago.

His name is Vaughn James and he came in weighing in at 7lbs 1oz...he is our second boy as our middle child is a girl...so I am very lucky to have "bookends". They should help keep an out for her...I really couldn't be luckier...I am very very happy.

Either my home life has slowed down a bit or I am just getting used to the chaos, but it looks as though I should have a little time here and there to keep up with the best cigar forum on the web.

My professional life looks to only get crazier, as the Serie V is a HUGE hit as we can't keep any on the shelves, and if you haven't heard already it got a 94 in cigar insider. When that hits Cigar Aficionado, sales will go through the roof...Honestly the V is doing so well, that a 94 rating is a cursed blessing. So if you see any...u better grab em...

We also are working on the much anticipated Master Blend 4...I wouldn't expect to see this cigar for at least 6 mos...maybe even a year tho...so MB3 fans..you better stock up now, because once they are done...they are done.

Well I just wanted to give you all an update, and I am sure I will be posting more often effective immediately.

All The Best,

Sam Leccia

Puffer Fish with some spikes Skystorm82's Avatar

I keep hearing people talk about your cigars...I'm going to have to try one some day. I just can't decide which one to try first.

Congrats to you and your wife on having another baby.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Sam Leccia's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Skystorm82 View Post
    I keep hearing people talk about your cigars...I'm going to have to try one some day. I just can't decide which one to try first.

Congrats to you and your wife on having another baby.
    Thanks...

If I can help you decide on what Oliva's to buy...I would say ALL OF THEM!!

lol

thanks again.

Full grown Puffer Fish Gatormoye's Avatar

I think there all great. Love the v. Smoke the O as everyday, also the g. My favorite is the S. Sam thanks for helping me at the show. Hell froze over and Burt came by the store. Oliva is hosting our aniversary this tuesday. I met Angel Oliva today in the store, really nice guy. Thanks for everything.
    The sun is orange and the sky is blue, that's how you know God is a gator too. Goooooooooo gators!!!!!

Puffer Fish with many spikes kass's Avatar

Sounds like you've been keeping busy! Congrats on the new addition to your family. Welcome back.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes Lok17's Avatar

Congrats on the profesional and personal success Sam. All I can say is keep up the great work. Oliva is the #1 company out there!!!
    Arguing on the internet is like being in the special olympics...even if you win, you're still retarded.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Congrats on the addition to your family Sam - I was wondering if we were gonna ever see you posting again.

I have been looking high and low for the V Lanceros. Stocking up on the "smaller" sticks in preparation for fall/winter. Hope I'll stumble across a box soon, but it would appear everyone is currently out of stock.

Looking forward to adding a box of the MB4 to my collect. Guess I should start looking for that new humidor now...

Banned

Sam,
    Welcome back Brother. It has been a while since I have seen ya. I am very happy for you. Sounds like everything is going your way. I still owe you a lil "somethin"!!! It has been a lil quiet around here. They are even starting to form "gangs" and "teams" here on CL now. Some "Smokey Pants" and "Church-pews swarmy". You mat have to straighten this LK and LoK out for us!!! Hope to see you around on the board again Sam!

Full grown Puffer Fish Gatormoye's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Webmeister View Post
    Congrats on the addition to your family Sam - I was wondering if we were gonna ever see you posting again.

I have been looking high and low for the V Lanceros. Stocking up on the "smaller" sticks in preparation for fall/winter. Hope I'll stumble across a box soon, but it would appear everyone is currently out of stock.

Looking forward to adding a box of the MB4 to my collect. Guess I should start looking for that new humidor now...
    After all the sticks you sent out for churchy's boys, you need to buy some that's for sure. LOL. Congratulations Sam on the family and the business. How many more kids do you plan on having?
    The sun is orange and the sky is blue, that's how you know God is a gator too. Goooooooooo gators!!!!!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

You'll have to excuse Steve - he's been dippin into the "special" humidor again. ROFL!

Welcome back, I just enjoyed a nice Olive Series O tonight and it was awesome!
    "Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people." Hyman Rickover

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes JohnRider's Avatar

Congratulations on your new baby. Nice to see you posting again.
    [SIZE="1"]Warning: This Post May Contain Cynicism Known To The State of California To Cause Depression, Social Ostracism And Other Reproductive Harm.[/SIZE]

Full grown Puffer Fish acharpe-cl's Avatar

Congrats, Sam!

By the way, those Serie Vs are great! I really think those things are going to become my go-to smoke.
    I was probably drinking and smoking while I posted this. Life is good!

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes JohnRider's Avatar

We had a little fun last night with the Serie V. I lit a Serie V and started drinking bourbon. The idea was to see if I could smoke the cigar before the bourbon smoked me. Well, that Double Toro lasted 2 hours, 13 minutes! It was a pretty fair matchup, but I claimed victory...and went to bed.

http://www.cigarlive.com/forum/t6497...-series-v.html
    [SIZE="1"]Warning: This Post May Contain Cynicism Known To The State of California To Cause Depression, Social Ostracism And Other Reproductive Harm.[/SIZE]

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Yahoo, Sam is back! It's been a while man. Congratulations on the new home and new bundle of joy!

Those Serie V are great...and I've been itching to try one of the Lancero's. Looks like I might have to wait a while longer...dang it!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast