Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

I'm considering an Aristocrat...

This is a discussion on I'm considering an Aristocrat... within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; I'm outgrowing my current storage situation, and am ready to step up to a nice humi. I looked at a ...

I'm considering an Aristocrat...

I'm outgrowing my current storage situation, and am ready to step up to a nice humi. I looked at a few, and really like the looks of the Aristocrat by Bob Staebell. Does anyone have any experience with their humidors? I'm looking at an M Plus (38 w x 17 d x 48 h) with glass doors, two drawers for loose sticks, and their stock humidifier solution. Thoughts? Should I spring for third drawer?
    db - a Jackpine Savage at heart!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Stogie's Avatar

I wish we could get a group purchase on these? I need one big time. Maybe one of our Dallas guys can go by the shop and ask to take a few pictures.

Marlboro Cigars Alter EGO Marlboro Cigars-cl's Avatar

Buy one - bite the bullet and spring for the 3rd drawer.
    You won't regret it.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes Maduro PiPs's Avatar

maybe Bill (MayTag Man) can chime in here....he just got a new one that is beyond beautiful. Maybe I can grab some pics....
    "WHO'S NEXT???"......LEGEND KILLER...No Need to Smack...the LK Record Speaks for itself!

Bob Stabell makes the best cabinet Humi on the market...bar none!! I love his work, about to buy an aristocrat M myself.

www.aristocrathumidors.com check out the website, you can see everything he makes and all of the wood/glass options that are available.

Bigfoot
    [SIZE="4"](__<CAO>___))))~~~[/SIZE]

Leading Puffer Fish

I love his work and will be modeling the end table humi pretty much the same specifications as his. I may end up having the same money in it after I give the guy building it some money for his time, but to me it's worth it because I'll have something made by an "adopted" grandfather as a keepsake.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Cigar Jack-cl's Avatar

I'm considering something similar.

http://www.avallohumidors.com/

I spoke with Bob Staebell earlier. Super nice guy... I will be visiting his store tomorrow. I hope to take a lot of pictures, behind the scenes kind of stuff that's not shown on their website. I excited to see this place... kind of like a kid in a candy store!

Puffer Fish with some spikes rmrdaddy's Avatar

Aristocrats are top notch, no question.
    IMHO, i'd pass on the third drawer. Box storage comes into play sooner or later...