Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Any thoughts of a Lancero?

This is a discussion on Any thoughts of a Lancero? within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Hey Dion, are you considering doing a Lancero of this line? I think it would make a awesome Lancero....

I will never be a Puffer Fishhound-cl's Avatar

Any thoughts of a Lancero?

Hey Dion, are you considering doing a Lancero of this line? I think it would make a awesome Lancero.

Full grown Puffer Fish

Still considering it! I'm going back to the factory in Janurary. I'll have put one together and see how it performs.

I'd Rather Be Smoking chrisguinther's Avatar

That would be nice. I loved the f9 Lonsdale by the way.

As far as I can tell Lanceros seem to be making a comeback, I would love to try a Lancero in this line!

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes Lok17's Avatar

I have a culbera (or however ya spell it) gifted to me by alanf at the Il herf. Going to have it pretty soon here, I would assume it would be how the lancero would taste?
    Arguing on the internet is like being in the special olympics...even if you win, you're still retarded.

I will never be a Puffer Fishhound-cl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lok17 View Post
    I have a culbera (or however ya spell it) gifted to me by alanf at the Il herf. Going to have it pretty soon here, I would assume it would be how the lancero would taste?
    I have a box of those myself, but have not sampled one as of yet. Let me know what your thoughts are of it after you have one.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes Lok17's Avatar

Well, Baboruger, Joeybear, and Vicegrips all smoke it right there at the herf and they all comented on how good it tasted. I will check back with my own when I fire it up!!
    Arguing on the internet is like being in the special olympics...even if you win, you're still retarded.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Daniel D's Avatar

I live (for 3 more days) 90 miles from Reno and have never had an Illusione..

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Stogie's Avatar

Dion gave me a 2/3 culebra at this years RTDA that I plan to smoke soon with a few buddies. I was kind of waiting for a special time so I am thinking I will smoke it on the anniversary of CigarLive.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader sofaman's Avatar

The 68 has become my go to. I think a Lancero in this blend would be a great idea!!!!!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Quote Originally Posted by sofaman View Post
    The 68 has become my go to. I think a Lancero in this blend would be a great idea!!!!!
    Same here... I just had to order another box of 68's from Mark last night. I would love to see a lancero!

A lancero would be a great addition to this line.
    [SIZE="4"](__<CAO>___))))~~~[/SIZE]

Full grown Puffer Fish

Still thinking about it...

Young Puffer Fish

There is no doubt that a illusione lancero will taste good. The closest ring gage cigar we have to the lancero's here in Reno is the ~mk~, and every one here smokes the crap out of them. Lets all gang up on Dion to go and blend the lancero!!!!!!!

Full grown Puffer Fish

Done. Coming soon.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast