Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Any chance there will be any Events in NY?

This is a discussion on Any chance there will be any Events in NY? within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Ernesto, I've been a fan of Padilla cigars since I tried my first Miami. You make a great cigar and ...

I will never be a Puffer Fishhound-cl's Avatar

Any chance there will be any Events in NY?

Ernesto, I've been a fan of Padilla cigars since I tried my first Miami. You make a great cigar and they have become a staple in my regular rotation.

I'm wondering if you might be planning any events for the coming year in New York? I'd love to make a event and have a chance to meat the people behind this great line of cigars.

By the way I also really like your 1932, and Habano line as well.

Hope to be seeing you at a event soon.

Ny Events

I hope to be in NY this coming spring.
    Keep an eye out for events on our soon to be updated website-www.padillacigars.com

Regards,
    Ernesto

I will never be a Puffer Fishhound-cl's Avatar

Great, I'm looking forward to it.

Ernesto,
    Why not come if you can to my 3rd Annual Long Island, NY Charity Herf on Saturday April 5, 2008 @ 1:00pm. At Maxi's Cigar Lounge in Franklin Square, NY. It would be great to have you hangout with the guys and we are expecting about 75 guys if not more. I can PM you all of the info.