Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

What's going on with Oliva

This is a discussion on What's going on with Oliva within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Originally Posted by awsmith4 That's the only size I've been able to find I just picked 1 up at 8 ...

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by awsmith4 View Post
    That's the only size I've been able to find
    I just picked 1 up at 8 to 8 here in Illinois for 4.95...Never had that size

Full grown Puffer Fish Dickson-cl's Avatar

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by architeuthis View Post
    Check "Serious Cigars"... They are so good with inventory it's almost scary...
    Thanks for the tip brother. But, they're all out across the board.
    "No one can tell me what is a good cigar -- for me. I am the only judge. There are no standards -- no real standards. Each man's preference is the only standard for him,

Full grown Puffer Fish Dickson-cl's Avatar

After two days of searching I found some. Not what I wanted but, they'll do.
    "No one can tell me what is a good cigar -- for me. I am the only judge. There are no standards -- no real standards. Each man's preference is the only standard for him,

Puffer Fish with some spikes Chewer D-cl's Avatar

My Local B&M has a pretty good supply of Oliva in stock, including the Serie V Torpedo. I bought 2 of them today actually. Thank you to Percy (owner of "The Cigar Merchant" Toledo, OH).

Quote Originally Posted by Dickson View Post
    Thanks for the tip brother. But, they're all out across the board.
    I just checked and www.seriouscigars.com has them in right now, they have the Double Robusto, the Lancero and the Figurado.

Puffer Fish with many spikes chip19's Avatar

I love the V's also and have bought two boxes of them. The only problem is the foot on many of the cigars in both boxes were damaged. (cracked) Is Oliva doing anything to make sure this doesn't happen going forward? Again I love the product, I just don't like smoking one that comes unravelled.

Quote Originally Posted by chip19 View Post
    I love the V's also and have bought two boxes of them. The only problem is the foot on many of the cigars in both boxes were damaged. (cracked) Is Oliva doing anything to make sure this doesn't happen going forward? Again I love the product, I just don't like smoking one that comes unravelled.
    Whoever you got them from you should have sent them back! I know that Olvia would not box cigars up like that so it happen in shipping or whoever you got them from is rough with the boxes.

Jitzy, we have plenty of V out here in Port Jefferson.

Puffer Fish with some spikes Harpo Marx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by drac View Post
    Jitzy....It's a great place that Drac has! I have to go back again....soon!

Quote Originally Posted by drac View Post
    Scott I really do need to take a ride out there one of these days its just a little bit of a hike but I'll make it I promise
    (__(JM)____}}}

Puffer Fish with some spikes Harpo Marx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jitzy View Post
    Scott I really do need to take a ride out there one of these days its just a little bit of a hike but I'll make it I promise
    Just remember, you park in the parking lot, behind the stores & use the parking meters. It's worth the hike!!

Alpha Puffer Fish

thompson has a great deal on them. never thought i would see a high quality deal from them. but this example sets a new standard.

Awaiting Confirmation Clavery88's Avatar

Go to www.thecigarparlor.com they have them all the time and at a resonable price. The have G,O,V,S, master blend 3

Elder Puffer Fish Leader mrgatorman's Avatar

Oliva needs to stop making a damn fine cigar and there wont be problems like this...

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by mrgatorman View Post
    Oliva needs to stop making a damn fine cigar and there wont be problems like this...
    Agreed sir! My B&M's have been hiking up the prices too. That stinks):

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast