Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

What's going on with Oliva

This is a discussion on What's going on with Oliva within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; I think I liked it better when only a few of us were smoking the V's and it was actually ...

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes Lok17's Avatar

I think I liked it better when only a few of us were smoking the V's and it was actually hard to get the B&M's to even consider stocking them
    Arguing on the internet is like being in the special olympics...even if you win, you're still retarded.

Great cigars command high demand and drive prices. Unfortunately, the pricing is similar to what it's like with auto dealers with a high demand car - they're adding a "market adjustment" to the list price!

Boy, am I glad a stocked a few before the boom!!
    "Pool playing and stogie smokin' go together like O.J. Simpson and sharp cutlery," - Mr. Cigar

I have get off the Lazyboy and go out and stock a few of these hyped smokes.I like every other line of the O .cant wait to try the V
    Thats just how it is now deal with it!

Full grown Puffer Fish serenomike's Avatar

I have only had like half of an olivia v...had an emergency I had to run to. I hope to have more soon, great great smoke.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes stlcards's Avatar

Watch out smoking one off the truck or straight from your B&M. If they are too wet they brun like crap. Given the right conditions these are an amazing smoke.

Young Puffer Fish

mccoys has them and nubs in stock

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3