Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Alec Bradley section on CigarLive.com

This is a discussion on Alec Bradley section on CigarLive.com within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; Originally Posted by ytford I miss the tri-shaped exotic maduro trilogy. But I am impressed with the MAxx fixx. I ...

Maturing Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by ytford View Post
    I miss the tri-shaped exotic maduro trilogy. But I am impressed with the MAxx fixx.
    I have not tried the tri-shaped, but I tried my first MAXX the Freak and it is my favorite cigar (I bought about forty of them) and have been smoking about one a day, in fact had a great one a few hours ago. This cigar rocks. I would work for these guys for free if they would pay me in all-you-can-smoke cigars.

We had a great MAXX even in Alton last month, and our local rep Chris is a great guy--very knowledgable.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader g8trbone's Avatar

Glad to have you guys as part of the board! Welcome!
    GO GATORS!!!
    National Champions - Football '96,' 06 & '08 - Basketball '06 & '07

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Stogie's Avatar

In talking to Alan Rubin today he expressed that he really takes to heart when people like his products. Working hard to make a great product is no easy feat but he does it because he loves it.

welcome aboard George its nice to have you guys here your company puts out great quality smokes I love'em
    (__(JM)____}}}

Danthony's daddy Itsme-Speedy-G's Avatar

Welcome to CL

I have not tried any of the AB cigars yet but I will.
    Step up to the Mikehoohoo:

Puffer Fish with some spikes Carl_H's Avatar

Welcome to Cigar Live.

Young Fish

Wow....all these hellos are humbling.

A little about Alec Bradley.

Alan Rubin founded Alec Bradley 11 years ago. He named the company after his two sons...Alec and Bradley.

Alan was smoking cigars since his early 20's in college. He dreamt about starting a cigar company based on his love of the leaf.His dream almost became a nightmare in 1999. Alan's partner pulled out and the books were in shambles.Alan dream was dangerously close to reaching the end of the line.

Then a turn of fortune for Alan and Alec Bradley. His first break came when he hooked up w/ Ralph Montero his VP and long time friend. Shortly thereafter they approached Hendrik Kelner, the maker of Davidoffs. They blended a cigar together and called it The Occidental Reserve. The rest was history.

Shortly after Occidental, Alec Bradley introduced the Triology (3 Sided Cigar). It's flavor and uniqueness was unparalleled.

Fast forward to today and our offerings are as unique as our company itself.

Our latest hit is the MAXX line. It's consistently taken 91's in Cigar Aficionado and Cigar Insider. It the latest issue of CA it took Best Value !!!!

Watch for our "over the top" cigar being introduced in early to mid April. It is absolutely out of this world.

More to follow.

George Sosa
    www.alecbradley.com

Full grown Puffer Fish mphilipp's Avatar

Welcome George. I was able to enjoy the 100r Pryme last night and I it was enjoyable. I look forward to smoking the MAXX next. Keep up the good work.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish leafandale's Avatar

George,
    Welcome to CL. I've been an AB retailer for 6 or 7 years now. The Occidental is a very good seller, and for those CL'ers looking for a good, mild, budget smoke... this is it. Retail around $2.50 to $3.50 for most sizes and is a great morning smoke with coffee.

Leading Puffer Fish brianhewitt-cl's Avatar

aboard, glad to have you!

Young Fish

Wow....Life is GREAt with all these nice postings.

George Sosa

George,

Nice to see you here on C L-- Your new community Welcomes you!
    ViVat Jesus!

Full grown Puffer Fish brightpaths's Avatar

Welcome! I've smoked a bunch of your cigars and have really enjoyed them. Thanks for being online with us.

No longer a community member.

Welcome George! Love your products. Top notch quality

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2