Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Decade & ITC 10 Year Anniversary Reviews

This is a discussion on Decade & ITC 10 Year Anniversary Reviews within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; ...

I have tried both the Decade and the ITC 10th Torpedo’s. I enjoy the ITC 10th better than the Decade. The ITC needs to age some for the flavor to get better. The construction, burn is good but to me the taste seems a little young.

I did not like the finish as Frank has mentioned on the 10th. I did enjoy the finish on the Decade but it was not as full as I had expected. The Decade & ITC 10th. Are not bad by all means but would love to try again after they get some age on them.

Compared to the Old World reserve there is no comparison. I like the flavors, taste, smoke and burn of the OWR much better. The down side is the price. If you can blend something along the lines of the OWR at the Decade & 10th. Price you will have a permanent customer.

Very good cigars…Thanks!
    ViVat Jesus!

Alpha Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Stogie View Post
    Are you serious?
    semi serious, mostly kidding

Elder Puffer Fish Leader JoeyBear's Avatar

I'll be tryijg both on Saturday at Kenny the King of Tobacco!! I'm so excited because Rocky will be there and there are supposed to be some great specials. Sorry, Matt, you'll miss out
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Alpha Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyBear View Post
    I'll be tryijg both on Saturday at Kenny the King of Tobacco!! I'm so excited because Rocky will be there and there are supposed to be some great specials. Sorry, Matt, you'll miss out
    i'll be in birthday mode! looking forward to it! make sure you send my regards to patel.

Member has been banned

I have smoked both the ITC and the Decade, as a matte of fact this past monday just picked up 2 more ITC's. As has been stated I like the ITC a bit better than the Decade though both are very smooth, and each has an outstanding finish that is hard to beat.

I think the price point on the ITC is maybe what draws me back toward the ITC more than anything, I do feel that it offers a better flavor by just a touch.

Keep up the great work on both!

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes

Which Saturday is this? Rocky will be at the CI Superstore this Saturday (26th).

Elder Puffer Fish Leader JoeyBear's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silentjon View Post
    Which Saturday is this? Rocky will be at the CI Superstore this Saturday (26th).
    I thought he was gonna be at Kenny's this weekend?? I know it's a Rocky Patel event at Kennys. I was under the assumption that Rocky was gonna be there.
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes

I thought he was gonna be at Kenny's this weekend?? I know it's a Rocky Patel event at Kennys. I was under the assumption that Rocky was gonna be there.
    Per the CI and the Rocky Patel sites, he will be in PA.

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by silentjon View Post
    Per the CI and the Rocky Patel sites, he will be in PA.
    Kenny told me and others that Rocky will be at his place signing boxes and what not...hmmm...

I demand an explanation! [SIZE=1]and cigars. :errrr:[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by mitro View Post
    I demand an explanation! [SIZE=1]and cigars. :errrr:[/SIZE]
    See the herf thread...

Elder Puffer Fish Leader mrgatorman's Avatar

I havent tried the ITC yet...Love the OWR, Sungrown, 1992 and 1990 So i Imagine this must be decent. Rocky has some real nice sticks...

Alpha Puffer Fish

kenny is fibbing.

Congrats Adam and to the rest of the Rocky Patel family.

~Kat

wait until they try the ITC!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast