Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Decade & ITC 10 Year Anniversary Reviews

This is a discussion on Decade & ITC 10 Year Anniversary Reviews within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; The ITC is by far the best IT cigar I've ever had. If you get the chance i suggest you ...

The ITC is by far the best IT cigar I've ever had. If you get the chance i suggest you give it a try!

Young Puffer Fish Nick@TheManor's Avatar

The ITC was a great smoke, especially for the spice. It had a nice spice to it and was very smooth. The Decade wasn't a bad smoke but I still prefer the Vintage 1992, Olde World, and ITC lines to it.

Puffer Fish with many spikes robisjebus-cl's Avatar

I lit up an ITC last week. It was a great smoke. I've always hated Indian Tabac, but this one was great.

It was the lancero.

Leading Puffer Fish BrianEE93-cl's Avatar

You can't go wrong with an ITC 10th. The construction is A+.
    "It's a guy joke! If you don't have a willy, you don't get the silly!" -S Smith

Puffer Fish with some spikes CincyBrown's Avatar

Got a couple Decade's Torp's I'm saving for my wedding in Oct. I've heard plenty good things about them...figure it would be a good occasion to try em out.

Young Fish

I just finished my box of Decade & ITC. I liked the Decade a little bit better, but they were both very good gars.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3