Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Help with this..

This is a discussion on Help with this.. within the Meet the Manufacturer forums, part of the Cigar Specialty Forums category; I didn't know where to post this so I will post here since its an Oliva cigar. I am looking ...

Help with this..

I didn't know where to post this so I will post here since its an Oliva cigar. I am looking for a bundle of the "El Cobre" Torpedo size. Can any one direct me anywhere else besides discountcigar.com? They are out and they don't know when they will have any more in stock.
    Sam Leccia or any of you guys know? Thanks.

-Lou
    "Love is like a cigar. If It goes out you can light it again, but it never tastes quite the same."

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Sam Leccia's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LouZava View Post
    I didn't know where to post this so I will post here since its an Oliva cigar. I am looking for a bundle of the "El Cobre" Torpedo size. Can any one direct me anywhere else besides discountcigar.com? They are out and they don't know when they will have any more in stock.
    Sam Leccia or any of you guys know? Thanks.

-Lou
    The blend is made for Discount Cigars...I am down at the factory...a shipment left here yesterday.

Puffer Fish with many spikes smokem-cl's Avatar

Now THAT'S CS!

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by smokem View Post
    Now THAT'S CS!
    At it's Best!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Leccia View Post
    The blend is made for Discount Cigars...I am down at the factory...a shipment left here yesterday.
    Sweet! Yea, no luck anywhere else so I called back and they only have other sizes other than the torpedo! So I will wait for the new shipment to arrive! How long is the tobacco aged in this cigar? Anyone know?
    "Love is like a cigar. If It goes out you can light it again, but it never tastes quite the same."

Puffer Fish with some spikes Harpo Marx's Avatar

- .... . / . .-.. / -.-. --- -... .-. . / .. ... / --- -. . / --- ..-. / -- -.-- / ..-. .- ...- --- .-. .. - . ...

:d

Quote Originally Posted by Harpo Marx View Post
    - .... . / . .-.. / -.-. --- -... .-. . / .. ... / --- -. . / --- ..-. / -- -.-- / ..-. .- ...- --- .-. .. - . ...

:d
    What kind of crap is this?